Beech Grove Long Distance Moving Companies
The process of relocating is fun and adventurous if you hire a professional moving company based in Indiana. A-1 Auto Transport is highly experienced and you can rest assured that your items will be handled with care and delivered to Beech Grove safely. Our team of experts will be with you every step of the way to make sure you settle with ease. We also transport vehicles.
Tips for moving house like a pro
- Hire professional cleaners to clean your new house before moving in. The process of moving is challenging enough and the last thing you want to do is move into an untidy house. You risk exposing your items to bugs and you will have a hard time arranging your house while trying to clean it.
- When labeling your boxes, don’t give too much information about the contents. Instead, use general terms such as ‘utensils for kitchen’ or ‘bedroom items.’ This will ensure the security of your items since it’s difficult to tell exactly what’s in the boxes.
- Pack jewelry and other valuable stuff in a different bag that you’ll keep close during the move. Don’t let the movers pack your jewelry for security concerns.
- Start packing as soon as you decide to move. You’ll need a lot of time to prepare and you don’t want to wait until the last minute. Strategize how to pack in an organized manner starting with those items that are rarely used.
- Pack a survival kit with essential items you’ll need to use for the first day and night you arrive at your new home. Include snacks, dishes, warm clothes, beddings, toiletries and anything you’ll need to get through your day without having to open the boxes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Personal safety: Moving is physically demanding and lifting heavy items is risky especially if you don’t have the proper skills. You or your friends might suffer back injuries if you try to carry bulky and awkwardly shaped furniture down the stairs. But with professional movers, they have expertly trained staff who know how to handle your items and safely load them into the trucks.
- Use of the right equipment: Professional movers know the tricks of moving oversized sofa and piano through tight spaces. They use dollies, straps, ramps and piano skids to complete your move easily and fast. If there’s any furniture that requires dismantling, they have the right tools for the job. They’ll make sure your items are delivered in one piece.
- Friendly professionals: Your move will be more fun when you work with a team of friendly staff who are willing to guide you throughout the moving process. The movers work hard to make sure they pack, load and unload your belongings efficiently so that you can transition with ease.
How to find a reliable moving company
Find out how long the company has been in business. Ask if they have any references you can call to get more details about the company. The experience of a moving company is a big determinant in finding a reliable mover.
It’s advisable to be extra careful when hiring a moving company. Find out if the company is a member of any local or national trade associations. Check the American Moving and Storage Association to see if there’s any information about the legitimacy of the company you intend to hire.
Make sure you hire a fully licensed moving company. Visit the FMCSA website and search if your company is listed. The site also provides details of moving companies including the complaints history. Avoid a company with numerous complaints filed against it.
Check out the ratings of your moving company with the Better Business Bureau. Companies that maintain high performances are recognized by the BBB which means you can trust them to deliver high-quality services.
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Cheap Beech Grove movers
- Storage units
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our successful track record can only be attributed to the commitment and hard work of the highly qualified staff we hire. They take care of your moving needs and offer you any support you may need along the way. We ensure the safety and security of your belongings from your current house to your new home. A-1 Auto Transport is a trusted moving company you can rely on.
If you have any queries about our moving services, don’t hesitate to call us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.