Bedford Long Distance Moving Companies
The limestone capital of the world has 14,000 residents and is the county seat of Lawrence County. Bedford's limestone has been used in buildings such as the Pentagon and Empire State Building. It is a huge employer and provides dozens of recreational activities to the residents. The abandoned quarries serve as swimming and diving spots. Bedford’s high school team has a solid basketball and golf programme that has won numerous Indiana championships. Moving allows you to get out of your comfort zone and see the world differently. You can make new friends and expand your network. A-1 Auto Transport is the most equipped mover in the city. Choose us for the most reliable moving and vehicle relocation needs.
Why you need a moving company
- Prime safety: When conducting a self-move, you may have friends that can lift heavy items like pianos and pool tables. However, lifting these requires experience and training. Your friends can easily give in to the weight and the situation won’t be pleasant. They can break a limb, lacerate their skin or even suffer permanent injuries like knee and back pains. Moving companies improve their services with time. They cover different terrains during the long distance moves. Working with different people adds to their experiences. They have different techniques to deal with a single situation.
- Affordability: Professional movers are affordable as opposed to a self-move. Moving companies enjoy economies of scale by bulking up loads. They charge less if you share space on the same truck with another client. Moving companies have a wide experience to ensure their services are affordable to most people. They reduce the cost by applying maximum safety in all their activities. This means the customer can’t undergo a loss at any instance. The more services you purchase from a moving company, the lower the charge. They have full-service moves that conveniently deal with the move as you progress with your daily activities. It means you never have to close your business when servicing your move.
- Organization: Moving companies use adequate labor to ensure the move is never delayed. They arrive, distribute the tasks and ensure all teams are working simultaneously. The company has conducted thousands of moves before and knows how to handle the whole process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Bedford
- Experience: Choose a moving company with more than 10 years experience. Check the Indiana Household Movers and Warehousemen Association catalogue. The movers conduct intrastate moves within Indiana. Use the AMSA site to view countrywide movers who are Promover certified.
- Permits: Check the company’s authorization at FMCSA. Use the INDOT number for movers operating within the state and USDOT for out of state movers. A moving company should have a valid license to move household items. The company should also comply with all motor vehicle inspection checks from Indiana Motor Vehicle Inspection Department.
- Recognitions: Moving companies should have exceptional community development records. This displays their proper business ethics. Check with Corporate Critic on the social corporate responsibility record of moving companies.
How to have a successful move
Contact the most reliable company and set a moving date. Avoid the weekends and mid-month. More people are moving and few reliable moving companies available. The charges are also high.
Acquire moving supplies in advance. Use the U-Haul customer moving forum to exchange free supplies. They also have useful moving tips. You can also get free packing boxes and other material at Freecycle.com.
Use mobile packing apps for the best packing tips. Request friends to help with packing in advance; his process is tiresome and time-consuming.
Ensure your valuables and personal items are with you during transit. Remember to make copies of important documents.
Sweep the house to confirm nothing has been forgotten. Tip the movers fairly and sign off the contract.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport
We have trained our employees to international standards to ensure better service delivery at affordable prices. Our criterion of sustainability, efficiency and communication is a favorite with our customers. The number of referrals we get annually is proof of our incredible services.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Cheap Bedford movers
Contact us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.