Battle Creek Long Distance Moving Companies
Warm sunshine, flowing rivers and expansive natural landscapes best describe Battle Creek in Northwest Calhoun County, Michigan. The city is close to Detroit, the car capital of the world. The city houses a large working population of Detroit. It has thousands of acres under industrial development and a portion under cereal farming. The Arboretums, Museums and Nature Villages have plenty of history, native animals and rare plant species. Long distance moves are a specialty of A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocations. Visit Battle Creek and try out the world’s largest breakfast table. Interact with nature and get inspired.
Why you need a professional mover
- Stress free: The logistics involved in moving are numerous and time-consuming. You have limited timelines to move hundreds of items safely. Most folk will probably forget items, damage them or delay the move by days. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport step in and put things in order. They will arrive on time with professionally trained personnel who will move your items safely. They have a digitized communication platform that keeps you alert the entire moving progress. Expect zero/minimal accidents or delays with moving companies.
- Accountability: Professional moving companies keep records of all their activities. They conduct a walk-through and document the condition of all moving items. Moving items are packed in corrugated boxes by professionally trained personnel. Delicate items are wrapped with bubble wrap or soft linen. All your items are insured by the basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. You can never suffer a loss with professional moving companies.
- Trained employees: Moving companies apply the services of highly trained and experienced personnel. They are well-built to move heavy items like refrigerators. They know how to dismantle large furniture like L-couches and move them in bits. They have a tight bond due to the numerous years they’ve worked together. This improves their efficiency.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Battle Creek
Understand the type of move you require. Ask for recommendations from people within your vicinity such as friends, relatives or coworkers. Referrals from word of mouth are solid since you trust the source.
Use the Michigan Movers Association to find intrastate moving companies. The association registers over 90% of all movers in the state. They dictate the conduct of moving companies to customers. They also guide you on how pricing works and whether you require additional insurance. You can also file a complaint in case you feel unsatisfied with the services of a mover.
Use Movingscam.com to check whether the company has numerous complaints from previous customers. Do not solely rely on internet reviews since:
- Some customers have agendas against the moving company
- A moving company may put up fake reviews to dupe customers into thinking they have incredible services
- The reviews maybe from a time when the company was inexperienced and they have since improved
Enter the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA to view the company’s safety rating. In case it’s lower than the national average, avoid the company. Verify whether the company has a valid household goods license. It should have been operational for the last three years.
Useful tips to simplify your move
Sort out your items and sell or donate those you no longer use. Some items from the garage and kitchen only increase the moving cost and reduce your hauling efficiency.
Mark all moving items and ensure the company representative conducts a thorough walk-through. Use the estimate the company sends to formulate a budget. Include all moving resources and unforeseen circumstances.
Acquire free moving materials from Freecycle.com. They have corrugated boxes, markers and tapes which can significantly reduce the cost of moving.
When packing, begin with rarely used items such as sports gear as you proceed to everyday items like utensils and clothes. Pack at least 80% of your belongings before the movers arrive to reduce the moving amount charged per hour.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have experience of over 25 years which has improved our efficiency and affordability. Check out our customers’ testimonial page and view the confidence, return and new customers have placed on us.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Corporate relocations
- Commercial moves
- Auto shipping
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Full-service moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.