Safe And Reliable Battle Creek Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipping services should be hired in situations whereby a mover would be the best person to handle the transportation of a bike. Such situations include:
- When a bike has been salvaged.
- When a bike is inoperable.
- When a bike is newly-bought and has to be delivered to the buyer in good time and in perfect condition.
- When a bike owner is relocating but does not intend to use the bike as the primary means of transportation on the moving day.
- When bikes are to be shipped safely and in good time, such as when bike dealers are buying more stock.
- When there are poor road conditions or adverse weather conditions, making it impossible to use the bike.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Depending on your preferences and your budget, you can hire any of the following motorcycle shipping services:
- Shipping via air: The most expensive yet quickest option.
- Shipping via water: The slowest option for shipping motorcycle overseas. However, it is cheaper compared to shipping via air.
- Shipping via road: This is the most common inland motorcycle shipping option. We may haul your bike on a motorcycle trailer, open truck or a flatbed truck.
- Shipping via rail: This is a shipping option that is suitable for locations that have rail transport. You can pick the bike at the terminal upon arrival or request us to deliver to your address.
The delivery of your bike may be done by using the door-to-door delivery option or the terminal-to-terminal delivery option.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The preparation of your bike for shipping is an important step because it ensures that the safety of your bike and that of those handling your bike will be well-attended to. Before you hand over your bike to the shipping company, you have to do the following:
- Wash your motorcycle thoroughly and dry it.
- Have professionals to do maintenance work on your bike.
- Check that the gas level does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Secure fragile parts such as the lamps.
- Remove your motorcycle accessories from the bike.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Check the battery and the level of the fluids.
- Disable the alarm system, if your bike has one.
- Disconnect the battery and drain the fluids, if you will be shipping your bike using the crated shipping option.
- Secure the fragile parts such as the light lamps.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Hiring a good motorcycle shipping company offers you the chance to benefit from great services. The main factors that should guide you as you make the decision of selecting a motorcycle shipping company include:
- The availability of different motorcycle shipping options.
- The provision of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- The ability of the shipping company to deliver your bike within the expected timeframes.
- The shipping company should be licensed to transport motorcycles in Battle Creek.
- The affordability of the services offered by the motorcycle shipping services.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Hire us to meet your motorcycle shipping needs. We are a good choice because:
- We have a reliable team of professionals who are dedicated to giving you a great shipping experience.
- We are highly experienced and knowledgeable on the rules that govern shipping in Battle Creek. Thus, you will be hiring the services of a trusted and reliable company.
- We provide real-time tracking information so that you can check the status of your delivery with ease.
- We provide you with the best prices that you can get. You can get a quote for free and find out the estimated shipping costs. You will be happy to note that we do not charge any hidden costs.
- We are capable of delivering your bike in good time and in perfect condition. Also, since our drivers are familiar with most routes, you can enjoy the convenience of prompt delivery to your doorstep.
Our Battle Creek motorcycle shipping services
We have the following Battle Creek motorcycle shipping services available for hire:
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Enclosed shipping.
- Crated shipping.
Get in Touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.