Baton Rouge Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have a move to Baton Rouge coming up, not only will A-1 Auto Transport help you transition with ease, but also provide personal support whenever you need assistance. We are based in Lousiana and are ready to offer you the best services in the market including vehicle transportation.
The best moving tips
- Notify your utility providers of the impending move and make arrangements to have the services disconnected at your current home and reconnected at the new one.
- Sort through your items to get rid of anything you don’t use anymore. Avoid the temptation of holding on to that old sweater. If there are items that are still in good condition, you may consider selling them at a garage sale.
- Use up all the food in the kitchen and fridge as you approach moving day. It’s tricky to transport perishable food as it can easily spoil and damage the rest of your items. If you still have canned food remaining, you can make a donation to Move for Hunger to help the needy.
- Start packing as soon as possible. Pack room by room so that similar items are in the same boxes. Leave the boxes in their respective rooms for the movers to easily pick them up.
- Labeling your boxes is very crucial when moving. There will be dozens of boxes, and without labeling, there’s no way to tell which box carries which items. Write a short description of what’s inside each box and the rooms they belong to ease the work of movers when unloading and unpacking.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Efficiency: Professional movers are trained to complete your move fast and efficiently. They use the right equipment to ensure the safety of your items. When it comes to packing, they know the skills and tricks to fit everything perfectly in a box and seal them. Their trucks are custom-made to keep your items from shifting during a move hence preventing damages.
- Accountability: Professional movers are insured. By hiring them, you’ll be protecting yourself from incurring losses in case your items are damaged during the move. The movers will handle your items with care to make sure they are delivered in one piece.
- Peace of mind: With the help of professional movers, you can relax knowing that everything will proceed as planned. The movers have backup plans to deal with any obstacles cropping up along the way.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
Has the moving company received any awards for excellence in service delivery? Good performance doesn’t go unnoticed hence a company with several awards signifies hard work and commitment. This means you can trust the company to deliver the best moving services.
Check if the company you’re hiring has storage facilities. This is especially useful in case the move needs to be postponed temporarily due to certain factors such as adverse weather conditions. You won't have to look for another place to store your items since they’ll provide safe and secure storage units for your items until your move resumes.
It's important to get the insight of other people concerning the moving company you intend to hire. Mymovingreviews.com is a reliable site where you can find valuable information about the conduct of your moving company. Customers leave comments describing their experience with moving companies. This will help you determine which company to hire.
The Better Business Bureau accredits companies that establish good relationships with their clients by resolving their issues quickly. Look in the complaints section to find out the number of complaints filed against your moving company. It's important to find out if the problems were addressed satisfactorily.
- Military relocation
- Storage options
- Corporate moving
- International moves
- Packing and unpacking
- Bulky and specialized moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Cheap Baton Rouge movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our mission is to be the market leader in the provision of quality moving services at cost-effective prices. To ensure you receive value for your money, we hire only the most competent workers in the industry. Our customer department is available 24 hours a day to support you any time you need assistance. A-1 Auto Transport puts the needs of the client first.
Hire us today
For any questions or comments about our services, get in touch with our friendly customer support team on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.