Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Batesville, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Batesville, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Batesville is the largest city in Independence County, Arkansas with a local population of more than 10,000 people. Located just northeast of Little Rock, the city is a massive transportation and manufacturing location for the northeastern section of Arkansas as well as the Ozark Mountain area. Lyon College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Batesville.
The college hosts the Arkansas Scottish Festival in the city each year that brings several thousand visitors to the area to enjoy Scottish music and dance, shopping and dining and plenty of great entertainment for all ages. Batesville has many beautiful areas where residents can enjoy days of camping and hiking, family picnics in the parks or woodland areas, fishing, boating or swimming in the lake or playing sports or walking in the parks.
You can learn more about Batesville by visiting the official city website.
Read more about car shipping to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Batesville to Houston||$394||526 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Baton Rouge to Batesville||$434||434 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Batesville to Indianapolis||$492||492 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Charlotte to Batesville||$558||744 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Batesville to Raleigh||$650||867 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Batesville||$745||994 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Batesville to Phoenix||$801||1336 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Batesville||$1013||1689 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Interstate Car Shipping Q&A
My car will be transported on an open carrier. How do I prepare it for interstate transport?
- How do I begin with locating a company to transport my car? – You can complete an online search by using keywords such as “auto transport” or “local car shipping companies” to start finding transporters in your area. Most companies have a form on their site to fill out and get a free quote. After you complete the form, a representative will usually contact you for further information about your vehicle and to book your car for transport.
- How do I prepare my car for transport? – The car should be in good driving condition with the brakes and tires in good condition, the battery fully charged and securely in place and all personal items removed from inside the car. The exterior should be clean and all loose or removable accessories need to be removed. You should also lower the gasoline to no more than a half tank and make sure the car has no fluid leaks. The car alarm, if you have one, needs to be disabled before the car leaves as it can delay transport and may startle the driver if it sets off during transport.
- What is door to door auto transport? – Door to door means that the transporter will pick your car up or deliver it as close to your home, office or preferred address as possible. Keep in mind that transport trucks are very large and will need plenty of room to turn around and to navigate the roadways. If the roads to your address have city regulations stating that large trucks are not allowed or if the road is too narrow for a large carrier, the company will make arrangements to pick the car up or deliver it at a location, usually a local business parking lot, near the address so you will not have to travel far to meet the driver.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Batesville Auto Transport Index
River City Towing and Recovery
River City Towing and Recovery provides fast and reliable emergency wrecker services as well as auto transport and auto recovery services. This company has been in business for more than 5 years and they can move vehicles for private owners, insurance and financial companies, and dealerships and used car lots, auto auctions and others throughout the state of Arkansas.
1570 Bethesda Road, Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Lucky’s Towing and Recovery LLC
Lucky’s Towing and Recovery LLC is a privately owned and operated company that handles emergency wrecker service, auto recovery, statewide auto transport and roadside assistance as well as small engine repair. They are licensed and registered with the USDOT and have valid insurance and accreditation with the FMCSA.
7412 Ram Road, Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
Batesville includes ZIP codes: