Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Bartow, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Bartow Long Distance Moving Companies
Living in the same place can get tedious. The surroundings become all too familiar and the best way out is moving to a different city or state. Explore the new surroundings of Bartow! Enlist the services of A-1 Auto Transport to help with your move. We are a leading moving company in Florida with solutions that suit your moving needs. We move just about anything including your vehicles and snowmobiles.
Tips to ease your move
- Do a list of all the activities you need to achieve before moving day. Follow the list strictly to stay organized. When you complete a task, cross it off and move on to the next.
- Start packing early. Pack a few boxes every night for the remaining weeks and you won’t be overwhelmed trying to pack everything at once with just a few days remaining.
- Label your boxes properly. Select different colors to represent each room and mark each box accordingly.
- Pack valuables separately in a safe box that you’ll personally transport to your new place. Jewelry and important files can be misplaced or stolen during a move.
- Change your address at the local post office or online through the S. Postal services website. Remember to notify important people and business contacts like banks, utility companies, and magazine subscription companies of the change of address and give them the new address.
- Service and clean your electrical appliances a few days prior to moving. Let the freezer dry out to prevent mildew from forming and chances of smelling.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional mover
- Storage options: If you plan to get to your destination later, professional movers will provide a safe and secure storage facility for your items. They have flexible payment options.
- Courteous customer service: Professional movers have trained and knowledgeable customer service personnel that offer advice on any moving concerns you might have. They listen to you and provide solutions that will solve your moving problems.
- Right equipment: Moving heavy stuff on your own may pose a challenge due to lack of appropriate equipment. Professional movers come with trucks that are equipped with the right tools to simplify your move. They use two-wheeled or four-wheeled dollies, blankets, and ramps to ensure the safety of your belongings. They can move items of any shape through any space.
- Your items are insured: Professional movers provide the government’s basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item, hence cushioning you from damage or loss. You may opt to purchase additional insurance to provide extra protection for your household items.
- Packing services: Packing supplies are costly and you spend a lot of time packing your belongings. But when you hire professional movers, you save time since the movers are trained to pack efficiently. They also provide packing materials.
How to choose a reliable moving company
Finding a reputable mover to comfortably relocate you is of paramount importance. You need to thoroughly research a mover before hiring them. To help you choose a trustworthy mover, here are a few tips:
- Be safe from rogue operators by hiring members of the Florida Professional Movers Association. They help consumers find reliable movers who have undergone a strict evaluation test and adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics.
- The Better Business Bureau accredits movers who are keen on resolving consumer complaints in a professional manner. You can also check for a moving company’s reviews with the BBB. A reliable mover has positive reviews due to consistent excellent services.
- Ensure the company you’re considering to hire is duly registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Movers operating from one state to another must have a USDOT Number while in-state movers should be licensed by the
- Social media is a powerful tool to source for information fast. Ask for referrals from people you trust and shortlist a few suggested companies. Research on these companies and select one that meets your moving preferences.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Cheap Bartow movers
Why hire us?
We lead in the delivery of quality services. We leave nothing to chance when it comes to customer satisfaction. At A-1 Auto Transport, we use advanced equipment to facilitate and expedite your moving process. Our staff is highly trained and committed to working tirelessly to make certain your household items are delivered safely and securely.
Hire us today by calling our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.