Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Barton County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Barton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) to offer shipping services in Barton County. We have been transporting cars to the fifty states in the US including Kansas for many years. Our services are of high quality and focused on offering solutions to the shipping needs of private vehicle owners and businesses.
Additionally, we have a team of professionals to help you make decisions on the best shipping option for you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Barton County to Memphis||$516||689 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Barton County to Houston||$534||713 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Barton County to Nashville||$603||805 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Barton County||$688||1148 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Barton County||$796||1328 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Barton County||$865||1442 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Barton County to Boston||$1009||1682 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Barton County to Seattle||$1024||1707 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Barton County
The entire 901 square mile area is served by several roads that include US highways and Kansas state roads. Fortunately, our drivers are conversant with the roads in the area and use them when shipping cars to or from Barton County. Some of the regular roads for our drivers include U.S. Route 56 and 281. These two roads lead to cities and towns that we ship to, on a regular basis. Apart from the major highways, we also use Kansas Highways 4, 96 and 156 to move vehicles to different locations within the county. Our services also stretch to border counties that include Russell County to the north, Ellis County to the northwest, Ellsworth County to the northeast, Stafford County to the south, Rush County to the west, Rice County to the southeast and Pawnee County to the southwest.
We have a range of vehicle moving services for those seeking to ship within the US and abroad. Here are some that are ideal for shipping cars to or from Barton County.
- Flat bed auto transport: Large vehicles are the hardest to ship because of their size and weight. Fortunately, we have invested in flat bed trucks that allow us to move such vehicles in a safe manner. The trucks which are longer in the back than regular open trailers can accommodate trucks, large vans and motor homes. We also secure them using straps to ensure that they are safe when in transit despite the distance covered.
- New car shipping: Shipping a brand new vehicle needs to be done by professional auto shippers. We have been shipping new cars from locations within the US and overseas. Our truck drivers ensure that the vehicle is protected from destructive elements and all paperwork is in place before shipping it to the agreed location. Rates for shipping new vehicles are very affordable when you ship with us.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping cars to or from Barton County. We regularly ship vehicles to the area and ensure they are delivered in one piece. Our staff is committed to making your experience smooth regardless of your location. If you are interested in booking any of our services, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880 today!
Zip codes included in Barton County
- 67511- Albert
- 67525 -Beaver
- 67525- Claflin
- 67530- Dundee
- 67526- Ellinwood
- 67530- Great Bend
- 67530- Heizer
- 67544 -Hoisington
- 67525 -Odin
- 67564 -Olmitz
- 67567 -Pawnee Rock
- 67544 -Susank