Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Bartlett, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Bartlett Long Distance Moving Companies
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately 30 percent of people said the reason they moved was that they needed to be close to their workplace. If you have a move planned in or out of Bartlett, A-1 Auto Transport promises to be with you all the way. We are a professional moving company based in Illinois offering a wide variety of services tailored to suit your specific needs. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Start packing weeks in advance. Pack similar items together to make it easier when unpacking. Don’t overload the boxes, keep the maximum weight at 20kgs. Make sure your items fit in the boxes and seal them properly with tape and plastic wrap.
- Get organized. Create a moving list with all the information you need to make your move progress smoothly. Create a schedule to have your utility setup, purchase packing supplies and change your address.
- If you hire a moving company, select a moving date on a weekday when the rates are lowest. Most people move during the weekends and the charges are high.
- If you are moving your refrigerator, clean it and dry any liquids to prevent mildew from growing. Leave the doors open for at least 24 hours to get rid of any smell.
- Pack your jewelry and valuable items separately. Use a small bag and make sure you keep it close during the moving process. Remember to pack your documents as well. Passports, birth certificates, and bills are hard to replace and need to be packed safely.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Reliability: Hiring a professional moving company is a reliable option as opposed to depending on friends. Movers are well trained to handle all your household items carefully and ensure timely and accurate deliveries. You can trust them to show up at your doorstep as you had agreed.
- Protection of your items: Most professional moving companies are insured hence your belongings are protected. They are required by law to provide basic insurance of $0.60 per pound per item. This covers your items and you can expect reimbursement in case of an accident. Confirm that the mover is properly insured by visiting the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
- Peace of mind: A moving process can be physically and emotionally tiring. However, you can avoid all this stress by hiring a professional moving company. They are familiar with the routes of your locality and are trained to ensure the safety and security of your belongings. All you have to do is give directions of how you want your items placed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- Verify the legal documents of the moving company you plan to hire with the FMCSA. If you are moving long distance, ask to be provided with a USDOT Number. In-state movers are licensed by their respective states.
- A reliable mover only expects payment after your household items have been delivered. Avoid movers who demand a deposit before a move. Make all your payments with credit cards to avoid unnecessary risks.
- Check independent sources such as the Better Business Bureau to confirm that the company is actually listed. Some companies only use the BBB logo yet they are not members. You can also read the reviews of a moving company on Angie’s List and check their ratings. Movers with high ratings have a good reputation and successful track record.
- A reliable mover has nothing to hide and thus will provide their contact information and directions to their offices. Consider hiring a local mover since it’s easier to visit their offices and clarify all the information they have provided on their website.
We handle the following services
- Military relocation
- College relocation
- Door to door moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Local and international moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Office relocation
- Packing materials
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are professionals and promise to handle your belongings with care from the pickup point to your destination. At A-1 Auto Transport, we evaluate our staff and hire only the best to ensure exceptional service delivery. We use modern equipment to expedite the moving process and deliver your items on time. Our objective is to surpass our customers’ expectations by offering first-class services at affordable rates.
Get in touch with our courteous staff by calling 888-509-3213 and get advice on the best solutions available for you. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.