Barstow Long Distance Moving companies
Barstow is an urban city considered a major transportation centre in the inland empire. Its main entertainment areas are softball league, high school sports, and drive-in theatres. The City of Barstow has numerous museums for art lovers. Many people move here for different reasons. Some do it for the adventure, others to start a new life, work reasons, and even for school. Moving requires a lot of time, effort, and energy. This is why you need a company in Barstow to assist you and make your moving process a memorable experience.
Hacks to make your move easier
- Packing: Packing is not as easy as throwing stuff into a box and sealing it. It requires skills and logistics. Pack the items you can handle and leave the rest, such as, the fragile and heavy ones to professionals. Do not disassemble furniture as you could injure yourself or do it the wrong way.
- Book on time: Make sure to notify a moving company weeks in advance. If you do it late you might not find a spot as moving companies have busy schedules. This will only delay your moving process.
- Prepare in advance: Do not wait until last minute to start organizing yourself. This will waste a lot of your time. You might even end up losing stuff if you pack in a hurry or leave behind necessary items. Make all the preparations early, including checking that your new house is ready for settling in.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Convenience: Professionals have a code of ethics. They stick to the agreement and have a schedule. This makes sure moving runs smoothly with no delays thus very convenient.
- No stress: Moving can be stressful when you do it on your own. As you hire people, supervise the whole process and ensure everything is done accordingly, it’s too much to handle on your own. You can just sit back and enjoy as they do all the hard work for you.
- Facilities: Movers provide important facilities to handle your household items such as furniture and home appliances. They also have special facilities to transport animals for those with pets, thus, catering to all your moving requirements.
- Accountability: When dealing with professionals there’s accountability compared to dealing with random people. In case anything goes missing or gets damaged in the process it will be addressed and compensated. There will be no drawbacks and losses on your side.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- The company you hire should be legitimate. They should have a USDOT Number if they operate from one state to another.
- A BBB Accredited company will give you confidence that they are considerate of consumer complaints.
- Find a company that operates on a license and offers insurance coverage of at least 0.6 per pound of your items.
- If your move is sudden and you have not had enough time to prepare, find a company that offers clean and secure storage. You will have enough time to prepare knowing your possessions are safely locked away.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto transport ensures that our services are adequate to cater for all your moving needs. They include:
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Cheap Barstow movers
- Same day moves
Why choose A-1 auto transport?
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring your moving experience is a wonderful one. You can count on our 20 years of experience to guarantee your move is well executed and will be a success. We offer quality services and our professional team is highly skilled to take care of your possessions to their designated destination.
We offer the best quotes and our prices are competitive. We are a reputable company and the positive reviews from our satisfied clients are proof of the quality of services we offer. Our endeavour is to keep streamlining our operations to serve you even better.
For more inquiries, call us now on 888-509-3123, to talk to our friendly customer representative for advice on the best moving services available for you. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.