Barcelona, Spain International Moving Services
The biggest city and capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is the largest metropolis situated on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Scenically located between the Besos and Llobregat rivers, the city is bound by the awe-inspiring, mountain range of Serra de Collserola. Apart from natural appeal of the city, it is a hub of commerce and trade apart from being a popular tourist destination.
You may be planning to move to Barcelona in Spain from USA for your own reasons. Irrespective of whether you need to move your household goods or business inventory, trying to do it all on your own, can be difficult. That is why it is important that you hire the services of a reliable and experienced Spain International Moving Service. Professional movers understand the nuances of an overseas move and will be able to help you from the planning to the transportation and logistics of the complete relocation. Additionally, they will be able to help you ship your car to Spain with considerable ease.
Quick Guide to Make the Overseas Relocation Easy
Though it is complex to make a move from USA to Spain, but here are a few tips to help you make it less stressful:
- Pack the goods such that they incur least damage during handling, storage and transportation.
- It is important to organize and submit your documents in advance so that the requisite permits can be processed quickly and there are no delays.
- It is essential to be updated about shipping policies to Spain, so check with the Embassy of Spain about the latest policies.
- Liaison and work with a licensed worldwide moving service so that you are on the same page about the logistics of the move.
- Make sure you have a valid passport and apply for a visa if you intend staying there for over 90 days.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Requirement for professional worldwide movers
For a long term move overseas, it is essential that you have the support and guidance for an overseas move. That is one of the reasons for hiring the services of an international movers that is well versed with the SpainInternational Moving Service. That will help you have the peace of mind knowing that your goods are in safe hands.
Searching for the best international moving company
Whether you are getting a referral or searching online for an international moving company, you need to shortlist the companies that are experts in Spain international moving services. That is why you need to consider a lot of factors that includes:
- Check the online testimonials of the previous clients, and check which company has the most number of positive reviews.
- Ask about the experience of the moving service and whether they are accredited and licensed to provide the requisite services.
- Ensure that the moving service provides insurance for the transported goods.
- Make sure you have multiple shipping quotes, so that you can compare and save more on the cost.
Why Select A-1 Auto Transport Inc.?
If you are searching for a licensed and affordable service that specializes in Spain international moving services, then you just found us. Not only is our company affordable and offers a myriad of services at the most affordable prices, but we ensure that your goods remain safe all through the shipping processes. From helping you plan your move to delivering your goods in Barcelona, we’ll be there with you at every step. Additionally, some of the offered services include:
- Visa/passport and immigration assistance
- Packing and unpacking assistance
- Auto shipping services
- Business and corporate services
- Housing assistance
- 24/7 online assistance
Call us today to get a free quote from us and we’ll be glad to answer your queries. Additionally, we have a 24/7 customer support to assist you with every step of the move.
Other Barcelona, Spain International Moving Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.