Barberton Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new place can be quite exciting. However, the thought of managing all the moving tasks required to make your move successful can be quite a draining affair, so you should hire movers. Barberton is located in Summit County, Ohio. If you are looking to move within, to or from Barberton, let us take care of all your moving needs. We also offer auto transport services.
Advantages of hiring movers in Barberton
- Movers have experience managing different types of moves thus, you can be sure that they will have solutions for each of your moving challenges.
- Movers help reduce the element of potential injury to you or your property.
- Hiring the services of movers helps you to avoid the hassles of managing every task related to your move because many movers will provide you with end-to-end moving services.
- Hiring movers is ultimately a more affordable investment because it eliminates the need for you to purchase wrapping and packing supplies, as well as moving equipment and tools.
- Hiring movers frees up your time to allow you to manage other tasks related to your move.
- They have a good understanding of the best access and exit routes into or out of Barberton.
Keys to take the right decision
When working with movers, this is some of the key information you should obtain or confirm before signing any moving documents:
- The movers should provide you with a ‘Ready to Move’ brochure or web link.
- The movers should provide you with ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ booklet or web link.
- Have the movers come for an in-house moving assessment and provide you with written moving documents such as the estimates, inventory and bill of lading.
- Request for a published copy of the mover’s tariffs.
- Find out the company’s valuation coverage liability for your property and discuss with your mover to determine if you need additional insurance.
- Find out how the company manages claims.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The rights and responsibilities booklet published by the FMCSA outlines your major responsibilities as the moving client:
- Make time to read and understand all the moving documents. As a rule of thumb, do not sign documents if you do not understand their contents or if they are incomplete or blank.
- In case of any changes related to your move, notify your mover well in advance so they can make plans to accommodate your changes.
- Make plans to be available or have a representative at the time of pickup and delivery.
- In the event that there are any discrepancies regarding your move, file claims with the mover in the shortest time possible but not later than nine months after delivery.
- Pay your mover as you had agreed in the signed documents.
We offer a variety of services in Ohio and specifically in Barberton:
- We have the best moving resources. We can thus comfortably move your bulky items such as furniture and pool table seamlessly.
- We have expertise in managing all types of coast-to-coast moves – local, national or international
- We are a full service moving company.
- We have sufficient warehouse facilities in all the major cities across all the 50 states.
- We have specialized team members who handle military moves and seniors moves.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our goal is to have many more satisfied clients. You can depend on us because:
- Affordable rates. We give you the most competitive estimates in Barberton and we provide you with written estimates that reduce the chances of getting surprise charges.
- Vast network. We have a presence across all the 50 states in the US. We ensure that you have a seamless move across the different states. You do not have to worry about an international move as we also have offices in various countries around the world.
- Expertise. We have over two decades of moving and transport experience. This has allowed us to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry and the different types of moving challenges. We have also invested in the best moving staff and equipment that help to ensure you have a smooth move.
- Licensed and insured. We are fully compliant with all moving requirements set by the FMCSA. We have also ensured that we have maintained the minimum insurance threshold of $750,000.
Book your move with us
If you are looking to enjoy Barberton’s best moving services, fill in the form at the top of this page to get started. Alternatively, you can drop an email to our agents via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us on 888-509-3213. We will make your move worthwhile.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com