Safe And Reliable Bantam Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you contemplating on shipping cars to or from Bantam? A-1 Auto Transport is the truly tested and proven auto shipper in America. With over 25 years of shipping cars to and from Connecticut, the rest of the 49 states including Alaska and Hawaii, and even overseas, we can guarantee a safe and on-time delivery. Our company was founded on the philosophy of efficiency, effective communications, and sustainability. We ensure that all systems are running effectively and efficiently whether it is the fleet's fuel efficiency or the delivery of items, everything is done with and aim of giving our clients the best possible shipping experience. You will also be kept in the loop regarding any changes or new events in your order. We provide satellite tracking systems with every order for you to be up to date with the progress of your shipment.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bantam to Washington, D.C.||$323||323 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bantam to Jacksonville||$621||1035 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Bantam||$639||852 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Bantam||$840||1400 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bantam to Las Vegas||$1034||2585 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Denver to Bantam||$1103||1839 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bantam to San Diego||$1139||2849 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Seattle to Bantam||$1169||2924 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Bantam
Our drivers have traversed through the entire square mile that makes up this borough. They are familiar with every straight and bend on the roads that lead to and out of it. Our fleet is also equipped with top of the line GPS navigation systems which have made the process of shipping cars to or from Bantam very fast and reliable. We also provide shipping services to or from the neighboring towns and cities of Litchfield, Torrington, Plymouth, Watertown, Woodbury, New Milford, Waterbury, Bristol, Wolcott, Southbury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Oxford, Cheshire, and New Britain.
If you would like your vehicle shipped to any other locations, please get in touch with us and we will also make it happen. We are capable of shipping to any part of the world.
At A-1 Auto Transport, our customers are spoilt for choice. We offer a wide selection of services that are all designed to cater to the varying tastes and preferences of our diverse customer base. Some of them include:
- Shipping for the military. We have shipped thousands of personally owned vehicles for members of the armed forces. We are capable of shipping any road legal vehicle to and from any base in the world. Members of the military are one of the types of customers that we offer discounts and price-cuts to. These discounts are applicable to any member of the military, whether actively serving or retired, and their dependants.
- Shipping for snowbirds. Every winter, there are scores of people who migrate to warmer locations for vacation. This sets off a flurry of shipping activities with auto shippers scrambling to fill their carriers. This is a great time to ship your car since most of the shipping companies lower their rates in order to attract more customers.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. This is the most common and most affordable means of transportation. Customers deliver their vehicles and shipments to one of our shipping terminals that are close to them and also pick them up at another terminal once they have been shipped. This method of shipping is, however, not convenient for people shipping non-operable vehicles since you will have to source for ways in which to handle your vehicle to and from the terminals.
Vehicles that we ship
We have shipped a wide variety of vehicles over the years. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to accommodate vehicles of varying shapes and sizes. Some of the vehicles that we ship include:
- Recreational vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Classic cars
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
It takes great coordination and cooperation between the owner of the vehicle to be shipped and the auto shipping company to effectively transport a vehicle. Some of the tasks that you, as the owner of the vehicle, need to carry out in advance include:
- Ensuring that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic about two weeks to the delivery date.
- Washing and taking pictures of every damaged part on your vehicle.
- Removing all your personal items and custom installations.
- Only leaving about a quarter or half a tank of fuel in the vehicle.
- Disabling and removing all your parking passes and toll tags.
- Deactivating your vehicle's alarm system.
- Having spare car keys.
Partner with us
We have a team of qualified, experienced, and dedicated staff that will jump through hoops just to ensure that you have a smooth and straightforward shipping experience. Our rates and services are among the best in the industry.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.