Ballwin Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that summer is the busiest time of the year when it comes to moving? Most people take advantage of the school holidays to relocate to new states or cities. They reckon that by the time schools reopen, their kids will have settled and adapted to their new surroundings. Here to help you achieve a flawless move to Ballwin is A-1 Auto Transport, Missouri. With over 25 years of experience in the moving business, you can be confident that we will take care of your belongings and deliver them safely. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips to make your move less stressful
- Use up all the food in the kitchen and freezer before moving out. Perishable food spoils fast and cannot be carried with the other items. To avoid throwing food away, don’t stock up one week to moving day.
- Items such as petrol, paint, acids, and fireworks among others will not be accepted by a mover for relocation. They are prohibited from endangering the public.
- Wrap plates and breakables in soft clothes to prevent breakages. You can also place plastic plates in-between your dishes and pack them vertically to avoid chipping during the move. Remember to label the boxes correctly so that the movers know how to handle them.
- Hire a sitter to take care of your kids and pets on moving day. There will be so much to do and the last thing you want is to shift your attention to your kids or pets.
- Be available on moving day to answer questions your movers might have. Give them directions where specific pieces of furniture should be placed so that you don’t have to move them again from one room to another.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Convenience: With professional movers, there is no second-guessing. They know the right truck size to fit your belongings in one trip. They are equipped with the right tools and equipment to safely handle the heavy stuff. So, if you have an expensive couch and are wondering how to carry it without scratches, the movers will take care of it.
- Moving estimates: Professional movers send their sales team to inspect your house so that they can provide you with an accurate quote. This will help you plan your finances more effectively since you have an idea of how much it will cost you. You will avoid overspending and can select services that accommodate your budget.
- Professional services: Taking inventory is a tough task for most people. But you can avoid that headache by hiring professionals. They train for such jobs and will have everything ready in a short time. The record is useful when establishing if your belongings were delivered in the state they were in before the move.
How to choose a reputable moving company
Check the background of the mover you are considering. A mover who refuses to share critical information about their operation should be avoided. You need a company that is open and maintains good working relationships with its customers. A company endorsed by the Better Business Bureau shows commitment and honesty in service delivery.
Ask around for recommendations from people you trust to give you unbiased opinions on the companies to consider and those to avoid. Hiring a local mover is safer since you can visit their offices and get firsthand information about their facilities. By talking to their staff, you will learn if they are professional and knowledgeable.
The government requires all moving companies to provide a basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This covers the value of your items up to a certain level. However, you have the option to purchase additional insurance for extra protection. Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to make sure the mover is compliant.
We offer the following services
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Furniture relocation
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We pride ourselves in excellence, hard work, and passion for service delivery. Our customer-focused approach makes us the most trusted moving company in the U.S. At A-1 Auto Transport, we handle every move uniquely and design services that cater to the specific needs of each individual.
Talk to us
If you’re looking for services you can rely on, you’ve come to the right place. Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and get personalized assistance.
For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com