Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Baker County, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Baker County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The state of Florida is so beautiful that it’s dubbed the Sunshine State. And it attracts an impressive numbers of tourists every year, thanks to its beautiful sandy beaches, famed cities & quaint towns cultured by the coastal lifestyle. From Big Mouse’s House to the Panhandle beaches, touristy areas, and rich coastal culture sites in the region, tourists are spoilt for choice.
Baker County so happens to be an entry point into Florida from the state of Georgia. Most tourists from the states to the north of Florida get into the state through Baker County. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. makes it possible for guests touring Baker and the rest of Florida to use their vehicles while sight-seeing the magnificent Sunshine State. We do this by directly shipping cars to or from Baker County.
Read on to learn more
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Baker County to Atlanta||$313||313 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Baker County||$426||426 miles||2-4 days|
|Baker County to Indianapolis||$634||845 miles||3-5 days|
|St. Louis to Baker County||$650||866 miles||3-5 days|
|Baker County to Chicago||$617||1029 miles||4-6 days|
|Albany to Baker County||$673||1121 miles||4-6 days|
|Baker County to Albuquerque||$966||1610 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Baker County||$1090||2179 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Baker County
We operate under an extensive service plan, serving each and every city, town, and unincorporated community in Baker County. This is not only due to our carrier status which eliminates working through brokers, but also due to our hands-on approach in serving clients. Our ‘carrier’ status means that we directly work with the clients, which translates to getting up-close-and-personal with them. This means understanding their location, the routes serving that specific location, and the traffic patterns.
In Baker County, we are well versed with Macclenny, Glen St. Mary, Olustee, Sanderson, and Tayor, just to name a few. We are well able to serve each and every client in each region, right to the exact address. Moreover, we offer shipping cars to or from Baker County at intrastate levels. We ship cars between Baker County and the rest of the counties in Florida, including Nassau, Duval, Clay, Union, Bradford, Columbia, Clinch, as well as Charlton & Ware counties in Georgia.
- Drop-off/pick-up services: We believe that guests visiting Baker should be at liberty to use their vehicles to tour and go site seeing around the region. We make this possible by shipping and dropping off your vehicle at the most convenient terminal, like say, a car depot. You could pick it up at your convenience.
- Door to door services: Working directly with clients means that we understand their location. Thanks to this, we are able to meet clients at their exact addresses, ship the vehicle from the driveway and deliver it to the exact address they request.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Most car shipping firms shy away from shipping vehicles involved in an accident. They do this mostly because of insufficient insurance. We on the other hand, are fully insured and bonded to ship salvaged vehicles. We are equipped with all the relevant tools to get the job done.
We’d like to hear from you!
Did we interest you? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers credible services for shipping cars to or from Baker County. Contact us today for safe and reliable auto shipping.
Zip code included in Baker County
- ZIP Code 32040 – Glen Saint Mary
- ZIP Code 32063 – Macclenny
- ZIP Code 32072 – Olustee
- ZIP Code 32087 – Sanderson