Moving To Or From Bainbridge State College
When asked what they think of moving, most people will say it’s a challenging or daunting process. Despite this damning report, people are constantly moving for various reasons such as job relocation, buying a new home, or moving to or from college. It is estimated that the average adult in America is bound to move no less than ten times in their entire lifetime! This sounds like a whole lot of times to keep doing something wrong. However, we can assure you that moving need not be a stressful time especially now as you are preparing to move to or from Bainbridge State College. We have been moving folks all over Georgia for a good number of years now, and we can assure you that we have been getting good reviews. Therefore, if you pick us to move you, you are sure to enjoy the process.
Tips to make your university move hassle-free
Is there any such thing as a hassle-free move? We can attest to the fact that indeed it is possible to have a hassle-free move if you observe these few tips we have learned over the years.
- Get a moving strategy figured out: Are you moving locally or out of state? How do you plan to get from your current location to the college dorms? Will you be carrying all your stuff or do you plan to sell everything now and buy later in your new town? All these are pertinent questions to get yourself organized for your move.
- Assemble a packing kit: A packing kit will help you to pack easier. You can include a journal to take inventory, packing supplies such as tape, scissors, markers to label boxes, packing boxes, stickers to label items and so on.
- Avoid packing day waste: The last thing you want to worry about is how to get rid of trash that accumulates as you are packing. Avoid this by using as many recyclable packing items as you can.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
Hiring a professional mover is another way to having a stress-free move. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider hiring a professional mover.
- Access to the right tools and equipment: Professional moving companies come with all the right tools and equipment to move and load your items into their trucks. Furthermore, their trucks are fit to carry different items therefore your items are protected from breakage due to poor handling.
- Access to moving storage: Most professional moving companies have storage facilities in case you need to store some of your items which don’t fit in your new abode. In fact, some of these companies offer free storage for up to 30 days if you move with them.
- All your items are insured: Professional moving companies offer moving insurance for your items as long as they are in their hands. So this means that in the unlikely event of a breakage or damage, you will be compensated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to finding the best university mover
When you are ready to use the services of a moving company, you may not know where to start. Here are a few tips to help you along your search.
- Research: The internet is a great place to research and find past customer reviews. Be sure to search as many reviews as possible to get a true picture about the mover.
- Request for estimates: Using the information you have collected, you can contact the moving companies and request for a moving estimate. It is wise to insist on an in-person estimate as this will give you a more accurate estimate. Do not accept a phone estimate as it will either be too high or will have you paying extra costs during the actual move.
We have a wide variety of moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a host of moving services such as dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moves, specialty moves for items such as pool tables, vehicle transport, moving supplies, moving labor and help for hire as well as access to affordable moving companies. Furthermore, we offer local and long-distance moving, interstate and nationwide moving and international moving services to a wide spectrum of clients including students.
Here is why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Our experience speaks for us, as well as our Better Business Bureau ranking. Furthermore, we have memberships with the ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association.
Talk to us today
Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the top of this page to reach us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org