Bainbridge Long Distance Moving Companies
Bainbridge is commonly known as `The Bass Capital of Georgia’ due to the bountiful fishing of Flint River and Lake Seminole. Bainbridge is the County seat of Decatur County and has 14,000 residents. It is located in a strategic location with major metros surrounding it in the North and South. The city has parks, lakes, museums, and mountains where people go for hiking, fishing, and camping. A-1 Auto Transport is a mover based in the vicinity. At A-1 Auto Transport, we also handle vehicle relocation.
Why you need a moving company
- Moving companies provide you with a well-defined cost estimate of the entire moving process. This will help you budget for your move efficiently. Self-moves often involve poor cost estimations that lead to extra spending.
- Moving companies have put safeguards in place to ensure no loss or damage of commodities occurs during transit. They have air cushion carriers, trained employees, and proper equipment. You can eliminate the fear you harbor about your valuable items getting destroyed.
- Moving can be highly unpredictable. Moving companies can mitigate this. They inform you in advance on what they expect from you and how they will conduct their activities.
- Moving professionals adhere to strict rules. They maintain high levels of professionalism and are accountable for all your items. Their experience enables them to handle goods with caution hence no accidents occur.
- Cost remains an issue of concern. Professional movers are economical in the long run. Self-moves have hidden costs that many fail to see. It involves a high level of unknown variables with unanswered questions which makes it risky.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to have an easy move
- It is important to plan and pack in advance. Schedule a moving date that is convenient for you and the moving company.
- Conduct a yard sale or a charity event. Invite people and sell/give goods that you won’t use in your new home.
- Organize the packed items by using labels. Use similar color codes for boxes with similar items.
- Take stock of your items while loading and unloading. This is necessary in case an item gets misplaced or damaged in transit. The inventory can be used to claim compensation.
- During the moving process ensure you keep important documents with you.
- Ensure necessities to be used on arrival are packed in one box and are loaded last for easy access.
Selecting a moving company
Authenticate the credentials of the moving company. Check whether the moving company is registered with professional bodies like GMA.
Ensure the company is licensed and complies with the federal laws. Every mover in Georgia operates under FMSCA. This body is mandated to license the country and state transporters. Movers who conduct their activities within the state’s confines have a GDOT carrier number while state to state movers have a USDOT number.
Request and compare the rates from different companies. Clarify the mode of payment and negotiate for a discount.
Establish if the company has an insurance policy and understand their terms and conditions. Confirm the insurance number with BBB. They have a section on the site that explains the type of insurance movers use.
Find out how other customers review and rate the moving company. Is it recommendable? Does the rating exceed 4 stars?
Confirm whether the company has the relevant experience to handle your move. Local moves are best made by a local mover while state to state movers handle long distance moves. Specialized items require movers who possess appropriate equipment and have conducted such a move previously.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
The reviews on our customer testimonials page are proof of our dedication to customer satisfaction. We are rated 5 stars by Movingreviews.com and have similar favorable reviews across several customer review websites.
Our real-time satellite tracking ability ensures we know of all your shipments across the country and beyond. We have a solid inventory programme that establishes safety across the entire process. Our trucks are modified and well serviced to withstand extreme weather conditions and rough roads. The straps and systematic arranging ensure your items are safe in the carrier.
Our moving services
- International moves
- Piano and pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Local moves
- Apartment relocations
- Full service moves
- Long distance government moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Cheap Bainbridge movers
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org