Babylon Long Distance Moving Companies
With the majority of moves taking place in May, most families use this opportunity to find homes of their dreams. For an efficient and exciting moving experience, consider the services of a professional moving company. We will ensure your move to Babylon is hassle-free and fulfilling. We offer exceptional moving services including vehicle transport.
Easy packing and moving tips
- Clean your appliances before moving them. Dry the refrigerator completely to prevent the growth of mildew. Leave the doors open for free air circulation and to keep out the foul smell.
- Wrap your breakables in bubble wrap or soft clothes. Pack dishes vertically and fill gaps with packing paper to protect them from breaking when the boxes are stacked. Mark the boxes as fragile so the movers can handle them with care.
- Visit your new neighborhood to find where local shops are located in case you arrive late and you need something urgently. Check out the favorite spots to make it easy when you move in.
- Update your address about two weeks before moving. Notify your doctor, dentist, bank, friends, and family of the planned move and give them the new address so that they can keep in touch.
Why you should always hire a professional moving company when moving
- Affordability. When you consider the expenses of hiring trucks and people to help you load and unload, you realize that the cost can be higher than if you hired a professional mover. Movers offer a full-service package which includes packing and unpacking. And your items will be delivered safely to your new home at no extra cost.
- Your safety is guaranteed. Moving heavy and bulky stuff is not only risky but also difficult to accomplish without proper training and equipment. This is what professional movers do on a daily routine. They know exactly how specific items should be wrapped and moved. They are physically fit and have techniques that make lifting and carrying that expensive couch a breeze. Don’t be the hero and risk your health. Let the real professionals do the heavy lifting.
- Transparency. It is crucial that you know the cost of your move so that you can prepare your finances more effectively. Professional movers are honest and give accurate estimates which reflect how much you’ll spend on your move. With such information, you are able to choose services that you can afford.
- Liability. The safety of your items is of paramount importance to professional movers. It is the most essential reason to hire a mover. They have the necessary skills to deliver items of any size or shape without a scratch or dent. Moreover, they offer adequate insurance cover to protect your items in case of an accident.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a good moving company
- Ask to see their license. Doing business with a licensed moving company gives you confidence that your move will be professional. For movers to be licensed, they must follow the safety regulations and have competent workers. This results in high-quality services. If you’re crossing the state line, check if the USDOT Number is valid. If you’re moving across town, confirm with the local authorities in your state.
- Your move will be more successful if you prioritize your moving needs. Find out the type of services they offer and their rates. You don’t need long distance movers if you're moving down the street. Likewise, a move across the country is better handled by interstate movers who have more experience.
- Make sure your mover provides you with a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. This guide will help you prepare for your move more efficiently and give you insights into what you should expect from your mover. This is a requirement by law and a mover who doesn’t follow this rule should be avoided.
Our specialized services include
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Corporate moving
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Storage units
- Piano moving
Why you need us
We do a thorough recon of your locality to familiarize ourselves with the routes and neighborhoods. Our expertise spans over 25 years and we don’t let anything interfere with your move. Your move should be stress-free and peaceful and that’s what we offer. We build long-term relationships with our clients by working hand in hand to achieve the same objective. A-1 Auto Transport, your top rated mover in New York and across the U.S.
Get access to premium services customized just for you by calling us today on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com