Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Azusa, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Azusa Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Azusa is located in Los Angeles County, California. Shipping cars to or from Azusa is relatively easy if you ship with well-established shipping companies like A-1 Auto Transport. We have been serving the American people and customers overseas for over 25 years. Our services are efficient and affordable. Nowadays, you don’t need to queue in our offices to get a quote. All you need to do is visit our website and use our rate calculator. It will give you accurate price rates to any destination you want to ship to. Also, when you ship with us, you are guaranteed safety for your shipment and you can check-up on its whereabouts any time you want. This is made possible by our policy of offering full value replacement insurance and satellite tracking on all orders.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Las Vegas to Azusa||$248||248 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Azusa||$397||397 miles||2-4 days|
|Azusa to Seattle||$690||1150 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Azusa||$957||1595 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Azusa||$1058||2646 miles||7-9 days|
|Memphis to Azusa||$1062||1770 miles||5-7 days|
|Azusa to Miami||$1087||2718 miles||7-9 days|
|Azusa to Minneapolis||$1141||1903 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Azusa
Before opening a new shipping route, we ensure that we properly scout the area for the best possible roads and other related infrastructure. We gather statistics on traffic patterns and mould our shipping timings on that data. This has enabled us to always ship our vehicles and other shipments safely and on-time. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Azusa include Interstate 605, State Route 57 and 39.
We have also started serving the neighboring cities and towns of Citrus, Glendora, Covina, Duarte, Charter Oak, Baldwin Park, West Covina, Monrovia, San Dimas, Valinda, West Puente Valley, Arcadia, Walnut, El Monte, and La Puente.
Services we provide
We are full-service shipping company that offers lots of shipping options to our esteemed customers. Some of these include:
- State to state car towing
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport
- Shipping for the military
- Shipping for college students and faculties
- Enclosed transport
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple car shipping
- Open-air shipping
- Air-ride suspension option on all shipping modes
- Domestic and international moving
Types of vehicles that we ship
We have encountered a lot of shipping requests over the years and we have never turned any away for lack of capacity to fulfill it. Some of the frequent vehicles that we ship are:
- Sport utility vehicles. They are the most common among American households. People like them for their versatility and ability to adapt to different terrains without any alteration to their setup. We ship a wide variety of SUVs. We have the capacity to cater to their varying shapes and sizes.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. If you are thinking of camping in your RV or motorhome in a far-off location then you have a huge decision to make. Spend countless hours on unfamiliar roads and loads of cash on gas, or hire a professional shipping service provider like A-1 Auto Transport who’ll get your car to your preferred destination in a flash and leave you fresh to enjoy your vacation.
- Golf carts. We have shipped thousands of golf carts to various locations across the globe. Contrary to popular belief, shipping them isn’t as easy as it looks. They require additional equipment such as cranes to load and unload them on to carriers. Luckily, we are well-equipped to handle any shipment that comes our way.
- Electric vehicles. As everyone embraces cleaner energy, electric vehicles are gaining traction in the race for sustainable transportation. They are quieter, more efficient, and have a smaller carbon footprint. Unlike other auto shippers, we do not charge extra to ship these vehicles. We believe that the car does not pose any risk while it is being shipped.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Clean your vehicle to reveal any cosmetic damage. Take photos to serve as proof should anything happen to your car while it is being shipped.
- Take out any personal belongings and aftermarket installations from the vehicle. This is to prevent them from being damaged or stolen during the shipping process.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the car. Your vehicle will only be driven during loading and unloading so there’s no need for additional gas.
- Service your vehicle.
- Make copies of the car keys.
- Remove toll tags.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we provide you with wholesome shipping solutions. Besides shipping your vehicle, we can even store it for you, should you not be available then. Our services are of high quality and are very affordable.
Anyone shipping cars to or from Azusa can call us on 1-800-452-2880 for price quotes or any other additional information they may need.