Avon Long Distance Moving Companies
Avon, a town in Hendricks County still holds on to the memories of the drag race era. The proximity to Indianapolis ensured the town got a share of the action and revenue. The town produced two of the greatest drivers to ever grace the world’s largest auto racetrack. The Avon High School band is renowned throughout the country. It has won the Indiana's band championship for nine years while emerging the country’s overall winner three times in a row. Notable attractions include the Burnett Woods and World War II Memorial Park. Move to Avon, experience body fitness, unique arts and auto speed racing. Long distance moving is exacting, but when handled by a professional such as A-1 Auto Transport, you will love the experience. We also relocate vehicles.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Coordination: A moving company prepares the move months ahead. They have conducted similar moves hundreds of times. The employees can plan the day’s activities professionally. A moving company has a manager and moving consultant. The moving consultant advises on the best move and informs you how such moves are conducted. They guide you through the budget making process and what to move. The moving manager on the other hand deals with coordinating the team on the ground. They assign activities and an adequate timeline. He/she keeps track of all tasks and ensures the team is working according to the plan.
- Safety: Moving companies have the experience and training to provide safety to any type of item. Safety begins when packing, whereby the items are packed in padded corrugated boxes which are taped on the outside. Delicate items are wrapped with bubble wrap and packed amongst clothing. The company uses dollies and ramps to move the items swiftly and safely from the house to the truck. The items are strapped on the carrier and loaded in order of bulkiness. Large furniture goes below while light items come on top. The drivers transport the load safely with assistance of real-time satellite navigation. They have the experience to know the best terrain and how to avert potential trouble.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to make your move successful
Begin preparing for the move months in advance. Get the walk-through done and a moving estimate provided to plan your move.
Label all the items you want moved. Ensure the movers take note of everything you own during the walk-through. Underestimating the move will lead to additional expenses.
Keep your budget lean. Get free corrugated boxes from Freecycle.com. The U-Haul customer moving forum also has an exchange programme for reused moving supplies.
If you lack the packing skills, hire a professional packing manager or use the company’s full-service move. It saves much time and ensures your valuables are kept safe during the entire process. You can also use mobile packing apps as a guide.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Use the AMSA directorate to view moving companies in the country. Hire the company with most experience. More experience most often equates to incredible services at affordable rates.
- The safety rating of a company from the crashes section.
- The permits accorded to deal with household items.
- How long the company has been operational.
- The physical addresses of the moving company.
Ask for quotations from different moving companies and make a comparison. Check how the companies charge against the services provided. Use the following points to identify the best moving company.
- The type of insurance and the affixed insurance the company provides.
- The cost of extra services such as packing and arranging.
- Delivery windows and consolidation of moves.
- Payment policy.
A-1 Auto Transport
We have favorable reviews from several customer reviews sites such as Transportreviews.com and Moverreviews.com. Our customer testimonials page also displays the positive remarks from the customers we have served. We have a solid recommendation from Corporate Critic due to our community empowerment programmes.
Our services include
- Full-service moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Interstate moves
- Cheap Avon movers
- Storage services
Contact us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org