Anyone shipping a car to Argentina from the U.S. should hire the most reliable international auto transporter they can find. You never want your car to end up in the hands of a careless transport company who is only interested in taking your money.
By avoiding the most common shipping mistakes, you can feel more confident about your car’s future shipping process.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
#1 You paid for the transport before it begins or paid a large down payment.
Unfortunately, those unfamiliar with how auto transport works can easily fall into the hands of an unreliable transporter or even a con-artist. Nearly all reputable transporters won’t expect payment until the job has been completed and the vehicle has safely arrived at its destination. Be aware of anyone asking for money before the services are carried out.
#2 You forgot to research a few companies before making a decision.
Researching the companies that are local to you is important. Find a transport business that specializes in international auto shipping and maintains a good reputation for their successful deliveries. The transporter should carry the right licenses and certificates to prove their authenticity.
#3 You didn’t ask the shipping company about their insurance coverage.
Although it is rare that the vehicles in the care of a dependable shipping company become harmed, it is important that the car is covered by insurance. All genuine auto transport companies will carry insurance coverage for the vehicles they are responsible for.
#4 The car was never prepared for the shipping process.
When the car isn’t cleaned and cared for before it is taken by the shipping company, it puts the shipping process at more risk. To ensure a successful import into Argentina, prepare the car as requested by the transporter.
#5 Your car didn’t meet the country’s limitations or you didn’t provide proper documentation to Customs.
You must provide the Customs office with the right proof if you want the car to gain import approval. This includes paying all taxes associated with the import. Call the Embassy of Argentina for more information.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?