Safe And Reliable Avery County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Avery is the newest County in North Carolina. Although it does not offer much in terms of things to do, as much as the other popular destinations, it holds its own when it comes to providing a homely and peaceful environment to settle in for those people who hate the noise and pollution city life brings. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Avery County, A-1 Auto Transport is the undisputed leader. We offer a wide range of auto hauling services that are high quality, efficient, and most importantly, affordable. We have devoted our lives to making the auto shipping process as seamless and hassle-free as possible to our customers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Avery County||$267||267 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Avery County||$408||408 miles||2-4 days|
|Avery County to New York||$471||628 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Avery County||$639||1066 miles||4-6 days|
|Avery County to Colorado Springs||$876||1460 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Avery County||$1027||2054 miles||6-8 days|
|Avery County to Seattle||$1084||2711 miles||7-9 days|
|Phoenix to Avery County||$1174||1958 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Avery County
Over the years, we have mastered the routes traversing through the 247 square miles that make up Avery County. We have competent drivers who will ensure that your car arrives in its intended destination safely and on-time. The major routes we use include; US 19E, 221 and 321; NC 105, 181, 184, and 194.
We ship to the towns of Banner Elk, Beech Mountain, Crossnore, Elk Park, Newland and Seven Devils. Our services also stretch to the neighboring counties of Johnson-Tennessee to the north, Carter-Tennessee to the west, Caldwell to the east, Burke to the southeast, McDowell to the south, Mitchell to the southwest and Watauga to the northeast.
If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Avery County, below are some of our popular services.
- Interstate car towing: With our affordable rates, it's easier to ship your vehicle than drive it across states. Your vehicle accrues unnecessary millage and there are the dangers of driving on roads that you are not conversant with.
- Salvaged Car shipping: The process of shipping a salvaged car differs from that of shipping a functional and undamaged one. Special equipment is required to load and unload the vehicle on to the carriers. Most companies do not possess this equipment but A-1 Auto Transport does. We have invested heavily in our equipment to ensure that your car is safely and securely loaded and dropped-off.
- Electric car shipping: As the demand for electric cars increases, so has their shipping to Avery County. Shipping of these cars is mainly necessitated by their limited range meaning that driving them across states is not convenient since their recharging stations are not as widespread as gas stations. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge extra for shipping electric cars like most of our competitors do.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We offer comprehensive shipping services at prices you will love. We even go out of our way to tailor-make every shipping request in-order to suit your need. We have been shipping cars to or from Avery County for a while and we have never failed to deliver a car in the quoted timeframe. Our customer testimonials are proof of our great service. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to book our services or inquire about our rates.
Zip codes included in Avery County
- 286604 Banner Elk
- 28616 Crossnore
- 28622 Elk Park
- 28646 Linville
- 28652 Minneapolis
- 28653 Montezuma
- 28657 Newland
- 28662 Pineola
- 28664 Plumtree
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Banner Elk - Avery, North Carolina (NC) 28604
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Boone - Watauga, North Carolina (NC) 28607
🇺🇸 Hiddenite - Alexander, North Carolina (NC) 28636
🇺🇸 Creston - Ashe, North Carolina (NC) 28615
🇺🇸 Banner Elk - Avery, North Carolina (NC) 28604
🇺🇸 Connelly Springs - Burke, North Carolina (NC) 28612
🇺🇸 Collettsville - Caldwell, North Carolina (NC) 28611
🇺🇸 Hickory - Catawba, North Carolina (NC) 28601
🇺🇸 Glenwood - Mcdowell, North Carolina (NC) 28737
🇺🇸 Bakersville - Mitchell, North Carolina (NC) 28705
🇺🇸 Bostic - Rutherford, North Carolina (NC) 28018
🇺🇸 Blowing Rock - Watauga, North Carolina (NC) 28605
🇺🇸 Boomer - Wilkes, North Carolina (NC) 28606
🇺🇸 Burnsville - Yancey, North Carolina (NC) 28714
🇺🇸 Boone - Watauga, North Carolina (NC) 28608
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August