How To Ship Your Australian Six
The Australian six was a family car made in Sydney in the early nineties, between 1919 and 1930. After getting your hands on that vintage Australian Six, the next huge decision to make will be how to transport it home. Only a reliable auto transport company can be able to safely deliver it home at an affordable price. Our company is committed to shipping vehicles long distance, providing customized services designed to suit the budget and preferences of the customer.
When you choose us as your auto shipping service provider, you can rest assured that you will find the best possible prices in the industry. You will not have to wonder “How much does it cost?” since we offer instant quotes to our customers, quotes inclusive of everything and with no hidden costs. Here are some of our quality services;
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local and international shipping
- International shipping: we ship to and from international locations, handling everything involved in the shipment, from the paperwork to the customs payment. We also handle container packing and vehicle storage services.
- Domestic shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across the country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
Pickup and delivery
Our automobile pickup and delivery services are flexible. We make sure we arrange the details with the client before the process begins, such that the service fits in with the schedule of the client. One of our biggest concerns as a company is timely delivery services and convenience. We offer our clients a choice between the following pickup and delivery services;
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
A car is one of the biggest investments anyone can make. Handing over your prized possessions to any car transport company for transportation, therefore, means it should be handled with the utmost care. At our company, we understand this and are committed to the highest levels of safety and vehicle protection. We guarantee that vehicles will be delivered in the shape they were delivered. However, in the unfortunate event that damages occur, our company offers full compensation for the damages as every vehicle is fully covered by insurance. We also offer a choice between the following car transport carriers;
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?