Austin, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Austin is part of the Little Rock metro area of Arkansas and although it has a relatively small local population, it brings many visitors to the state to see sites such as historical railways stations and trains, restored historical buildings used as modern day retail shops and small diners and many outdoor recreation areas where visitors can enjoy camping, hiking, boating and horseback riding. With a very close proximity to Little Rock and Conway, this small bedroom community has many residents with a hefty median income of more than $50,000 annually which exceeds the state median.
There are no local public schools in Austin, but students typically attend nearby schools in Cabot, Arkansas. Housing is relatively low cost when compared to surrounding areas and affordable family housing is easy to find in Austin with new developments that have been built in recent years and new single family home plans under construction.
You can learn more about Austin by checking out the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Austin to Bismarck||$91||91 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Salem to Austin||$239||239 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Austin to Oklahoma City||$338||338 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Austin||$460||614 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Austin to Washington, D.C.||$602||1004 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Austin||$724||966 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Austin to Las Vegas||$870||1450 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Austin||$1153||1922 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Keep the following tips in mind when you are booking transport for your vehicle:
- Check around with several companies before deciding on the one to hire.
- Watch out for companies that offer “too good to be true” quotes as you will most likely receive subpar services or end up paying more than you should if you choose based on a super low service rate.
- Personal items are not allowed to be transported with the car. Be sure to remove everything from inside the car before it is picked up.
- Ask the agent what type of payment they accept. Some will not accept debit or credit and will only accept cash at the time the car is picked up. You will need to make sure you have the correct form of payment or the driver may leave without the car and you will have to reschedule.
- Ask to see proof of insurance from the company. This is very important so you can verify that the insurance is valid as well as make sure it is enough to cover the car in case of an accident.
- Contact your personal auto insurance agent and make sure your personal coverage will also cover the car during transport. There is no such thing as to much insurance coverage when it comes to the overall safe protection of your vehicle.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Austin Auto Transport Index
Lucky Towing and Recovery
Lucky Towing and recovery offers fast and secure auto transport services for vehicle owners, automobile dealerships, auto rental agencies and other businesses. They also provide secure recovery services for financial companies, insurance agencies and others. All transport services are fully licensed and insured and an agent can be contacted 24/7 for quotes and to schedule service.
Austin includes ZIP codes: