Aurora Long Distance Moving Companies
Aurora is a city in Portage County, Ohio. It was one of the most flourishing cities during the early 20th century due to oil production and agriculture. The city progressed with time to include processing and service industry in its economy. It is known for Aurora High School, which ranks sixth in the state and has produced notable individuals countrywide. The city also has other distinct features such as the ThornCreek Winery and Liberty Park. If you want your move handled smoothly and stress-free, hire A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with vehicle relocations.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional mover shows up on moving day, solely focused on your move. This ensures all activities are handled swiftly within your timeline. Moving companies apply their experience and techniques in carrying out the various tasks. Additionally, they are sufficiently resourced in terms of personnel and can carry out a move in a fraction of the time you would with the help of your friends.
The right equipment
Moving companies have the right tools for the job.
- Packing materials. They use quality corrugated boxes, wrappers, tapes and markers to pack your items for the long haul.
- Dismantling and loading tools. Movers dismantle bulky furniture and move it in bits. They also use dollies, ramps and forklifts to load stacked boxes and heavy items.
- Delivery vehicles. Movers use fairly new vehicles that have been modified to move for long distances without breaking down.
Moving involves lifting, carrying and packing household goods. You can break delicate items, graze the walls of your apartment or cause a road accident due to inexperience. Movers know of the potential accidents involved when moving household goods and mitigate this since they have experience and the right resources.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find the best mover in Aurora
- Approach the reliable moving companies in your region. They might have served someone close to you, perhaps a friend, neighbor or family member. You can ask them for recommendations since they give the best information.
- You can also use online sites if no one gives you solid referrals. Connect with previous customers at the company’s testimonials page or the Better Business Bureau. Here, you can find wide and varied information regarding a moving company’s professionalism, time management and moving rates.
- To get the best idea of how moves are charged, log onto the United States Department of Transport site. It has a brochure of the average moving rates and how to choose the best moving company. Request for a moving quote from at least three moving companies and compare their rates and services.
- Confirm the DOT number of the moving company at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The carrier number allows movers to handle household goods across the country. Moving companies in Ohio have a carrier number issued by the Ohio Department of Public Utilities.
Tips to have a smooth move
3 months before moving day
- Hire an upright moving company to assist with your long distance move.
- Set a moving date preferably during the moving off-season.
- Source for moving supplies such as packing material, dismantling tools and loading equipment if necessary.
- Visit the new premises and take a mental picture of the furniture, electronic appliances and clothes that can fit in.
- Declutter all the items you do not use and those that are not required in your new house.
- Start packing your items. Use a checklist, friends and mobile applications to make the process more efficient.
- Change your address at the USPS.
- Supervise the loading process.
- Sign the bill of lading to hand over your items to the company.
- Clean the house while checking whether there are any items that have been forgotten.
Why hire us?
We have invested in mechanization to improve the quality of our services.
- A digitized communication system makes it easier to engage with the company and other customers.
- Real-time satellite tracking technology ensures the security of your items along the highway.
We also have shipping experience of over 25 years.
- Full service moves
- Pet moves
- Storage services
- Corporate relocations
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Military moving
- Pool table moves
- Auto transport
- Piano moves
Try out A-1 Auto Transport
Make the switch to the leading moving company and receive the best services. Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Also, fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.