Moving To Or From Augusta University
Moving is an exciting time for most people, but it also comes with its own set of challenges. Many people consider moving a daunting task which they would rather get over with. While it is true that moving has its challenges, it does not have to be a stressful affair. As a student, you are probably considering the first major move of your life as you get ready to move to or from Augusta University. Moving to or from university dorms can prove to be challenging or smooth, all this is dependent on your approach. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have handled all kinds of moves, including student moves, for over 20 years with great success. Furthermore, our company has moved folks all across the state of Georgia and throughout the country with great reviews. Therefore, stick with us and your move will be smoother than you ever expected it to be.
How to make your university move smoother
If all the aspects of moving are not handled well, you may end up having a stressful move. Here are a few pointers to avoid this.
- Start preparing early: Moving to or from university dorms should not come as a surprise, therefore you should start preparing as early as 60 days to your move. Map out your moving strategy from how to pack, where to get help and supplies and so on, to avoid a last-minute rush.
- Pack early: Start packing early to avoid getting overwhelmed towards the moving day. There are some items such as off-season clothing, extra blankets and divans, and shoes, which you can pack away early enough.
- Purge: Take advantage of your move to get rid of items you no longer need. Create piles which you can put to trash, sell or donate. You will be surprised by how much clutter you have accumulated after living in one place for a few years.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
We have been in the moving industry for over twenty years now, and this experience has helped us acknowledge that moving is a very involving process; one that is best left to the experts. Here are the reasons why we think so.
- You will save your relationships: Asking friends and family to help you move is the most natural thing to do. However, the strenuous work involved during moving is not exactly the most exciting thing your family and friends would want to do on their days off work.
- You will reduce the chance of injury: Moving involves heavy lifting as well as long hours of manual labor. Unless you are trained to haul heavy items, the likelihood that you could injure yourself is pretty high. Professional moving companies train their crew on how to handle heavy items without injury.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
There are thousands of movers offering various services in the moving industry now. The trick is finding the mover best suited to your university moving needs. Here are a few things to look out for.
- Credibility: You want to use a mover that is trusted, and is known to deliver on their promise. Ask your friends and family to recommend any such companies they have used in the recent past. Additionally, you can check with the local realtor for some recommendations since they are bound to have some movers on their speed dial.
- Contact the movers: You can now call the movers you have settled on and ask a few questions before picking one. Phone etiquette goes a long way in determining if the company is professional or not. Be sure to ask as many questions as you can and settle on the mover who will answer you satisfactorily.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide variety of moving services such as local and long distance moving, interstate and cross country moving as well as international moving. We also offer full service moving, dorm arrangement, apartment moves, door to door moving, moving storage and vehicle transport among many other services.
Why you should move with us
Besides offering a wide variety of moving services, we are a credible professional moving services provider. We have American Moving and Storage Association membership as well as ProMover recognition. Furthermore, we have all the valid licenses and insurance we need to operate.
Make the right choice
Call us today on 888-509-3213 to find a professional mover for all your moving needs. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you as soon as we can.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org