Augusta Long Distance Moving Companies
Most Americans relocate a number of times in their lives. We move for work, for better housing, to go to college, to get married, to live in a healthier location, for military service, in search of greener pastures, and much more. Moving is a daunting exercise and professional movers provide the much-needed moving help for a smooth and seamless move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the best choice for moving to or from Augusta, Maine.
We are a premier worldwide moving company that has operations countrywide and across the globe. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has more than two decades experience in the national and international transport industry. We deal with moves in Augusta, intrastate moves, state to state moves, and overseas moves. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
It is essential to take sufficient time to plan and prepare well for a smooth move.
- Research your destination: Find out about the likely cost of moving once you decide to relocate. Professional movers and the moving companies association provide an estimate on request. You will also need to be well informed about your future location, particularly with regard to the housing market, the cost of living, security situation, the job market, and other areas of interest. You could also find a reputable local real estate agent to help you get a new office or apartment.
- Create a to-do list: An interstate move is a complex project that requires careful planning. The to-do list offers you the ideal way to organize your move in a simple and comprehensive manner. Involve all members of your household in the planning effort to ensure nothing is overlooked. Start with the main objectives and work down to the inventory of the smaller tasks. Establish your moving date and ensure you book your space with your mover well in advance.
- Hire a professional company in Augusta: First, clean out your home including the unfrequented areas such as the attic and the basement. Make sure you bring out all your possessions and create a complete inventory. Determine the things that you want to move with and donate the old and non-essential stuff to charity in return for a tax deduction. Call in your mover for the packing because they have trained staff and the right equipment to pack and move your goods quickly and professionally.
Why you need a professional moving company
An out of state move requires special licenses and insurance as well as professional competence and experience. A professional moving company also has the proper facilities, resources, and economies of scale to move you with ease, speed, efficiency, and at a fair price.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
There are a number of steps you could take to get a responsible mover.
- Shortlist good movers: Seek referrals, go to the movers association, search online and in the directory for movers’.
- Evaluate the movers: Make sure the movers’ registrations and licenses are valid. Check out their websites and visit their offices in Augusta to see the equipment. Visit Better Business Bureau (BBB), Google reviews, Angie’s List, Home Advisor, and other major review sites for their rankings and consumer experiences.
- Moving cost: Ask 3 or more movers for a written proposal. Seek binding estimates or binding not-to-exceed estimates only, because these two quotes reflect the maximum price you can pay to move your belongings.
- Choose your mover: Compare the bids and hire the company you trust most.
Our moving services
We will advise you, plan, coordinate and carry out your move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc packs, loads, ships and provides temporal storage for your assets. We also unload, unpack, and put your new place in order.
We help with:
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- Apartment Moves
- Office Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Military Moves
- Government Moves
- International Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Senior Moves
- College Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has offices, equipment, special trucks, storage facilities, and moving experts in cities and metros across the United States and worldwide. We are a customer-focused shipper with the highest rankings on online consumer reviews. We offer an exceptional door to door moving experience all the over the country and overseas at a pocket-friendly rate.
Call us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.