Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Augusta, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Augusta Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re moving to Augusta to join your spouse, start your new business or just for the adventure, being prepared and organized is the key to a successful move. The best way to conquer the anxiety of moving is by enlisting the services of A-1 Auto Transport. Based in Kansas, we offer flexible moving solutions to our clients to help them achieve their moving goals with ease. We provide quality moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips for a less stressful move
- Get organized early: There are dozens of activities you have to deal with before moving day. These include service cancellation, preparing your children for the move, creating a list of things-to-do and changing your address among others. Starting early will make sure nothing is left pending when the day finally approaches.
- Essentials: Set aside a few bags to pack essential items like medication, chargers, clothing, and children’s necessities to make it through the first night without stress. Make the beds immediately you arrive at your new house. This way you can let the kids rest from the long and tiring journey.
- Packing: Start with the items that are used less often. If you have two TV’s pack one. Anything you won’t be using should be packed first as you work your way up to the kitchen and living rooms. Inviting your friends over to help you pack will drastically reduce the workload.
- Declutter your house: Go through your rooms and sort your items into different categories; to keep, sell or donate. Getting rid of items you don’t require will save you time and create more space for other important items. There’s nothing as good as starting your new life with less clutter.
- Hire a mover: Look for a reliable moving company to help you relocate. Book your date early to avoid inconveniences. Movers will ensure safe delivery of your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Packing supplies. With a professional moving company, your worries of packing will be taken care of. They come with the necessary packing materials and can pack the entire house quickly and efficiently. They know how to handle fragile items and use their skills to ensure that everything fits perfectly.
- Saves time. Movers have flexible moving plans and will get you moved from one location to another within a day or two. They have everything in place to ensure your move flows smoothly. You don’t have to worry about taking time off work to plan your move, the movers will get the job done professionally.
- Protecting your possessions. Professional movers are insured which means your items are protected during the move. They provide different insurance options that you can choose from. You can discuss with your mover the best policy that you can purchase for the full protection of your belongings.
- Reduces stress. The moving process is complicated and can be overwhelming if you’re moving on your own. But with the help of a professional moving company, the stress associated with moving can be alleviated. The movers will take care of everything from packing to loading to unloading and have you settled quickly.
Ways of finding a reputable moving company
When requesting for an estimate from your moving company, make sure they give you in writing after sending in their experts for an in-house inspection. Estimates given over the phone are unreliable and should not be trusted.
Find out the experience of other customers by reading online reviews from sites such as mymovingreviews.com and Angie’s List. You need to know as many details about your moving company as possible and the reviews of other people will help you determine whether or not to hire a particular mover.
Give preference to movers who have complied with the federal and state regulations. The FMCSA registers all companies operating in the moving industry and gives them license to operate. If it’s an interstate move, make sure the company has a USDOT Number and MC Number. Movers operating within the state need to be licensed by the Kansas Corporation Commission.
We offer these services
- Military moving
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Storage options
- Cheap Augusta movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide unrivaled moving services to clients in the U.S and overseas. Our staff is committed to giving you a great moving experience by offering any assistance you may need. With special equipment and well-maintained trucks, you can trust A-1 Auto Transport to deliver your items in one piece. We are here to make sure your transition goes smoothly and you start your new life on a positive note.
Talk to us
Get your free moving quotes by calling us on 888-509-3213 or filling out the form at the top of this page.