Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Augusta, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Augusta, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Augusta is situated right on the banks of the White River in Woodruff County, Arkansas. The small city of nearly 3000 has two elementary schools and one high school. The city has a short track for race cars and race fans gather at the track most weekends throughout the spring and summer months. The city hosts a large event, Augusta Days, every fall and has a wide array of entertainment for those in attendance including live music, locally prepared food, arts and crafts and many other activities for all ages. Boating, hunting and fishing are the top recreation preferences for members of the local community and there is also plenty of shopping space, dining and other areas of interest for residents and visitors.
Read more about moving your car to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Augusta to Houston||$379||506 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Paul to Augusta||$603||804 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Augusta to Raleigh||$622||830 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Augusta||$706||1177 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Augusta to Phoenix||$802||1338 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Augusta||$838||1397 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Augusta to salt Lake City||$910||1517 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Francisco to Augusta||$1002||2005 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport FAQ’s
- How far in advance should I schedule auto transport? – If you are moving a great distance, it is best to contact a company at least 2-4 weeks ahead of the time you want to ship the car. This gives the company time to locate a driver that will be in your area on the date needed and lets them get the right carrier for the job scheduled. It also allows for issues that may arise due to inclement weather, truck maintenance or other factors that can potentially delay transport.
- Why do I need to remove my personal items from the car? – Motor carriers must abide by federal regulations that state they are not allowed to transport goods other than the vehicle. This also means that if you should happen to leave items inside the vehicle they will not be covered by the cargo insurance during transport and you will risk losing them if they are damaged, lost or stolen while the vehicle is being shipped.
- Will I have to sign a contract when shipping the car? – Most companies will need you to sign an agreement but there are many that do not insist on this. If you should happen to have a contract be sure to carefully read it in detail before you sign anything and be sure that you fully understand everything contained in the paperwork and that you agree with it. If you do not agree with what it states, do not sign it.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Augusta Auto Transport Guide
Roadrunner Auto Transport
Roadrunner Auto Transport provides nationwide transport services for cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and other automobiles at highly competitive rates and quick shipping times. They are fully insured and all transport is taken care of by only professional, highly experienced drivers.
Augusta includes ZIP codes: