How To Ship Your Audi R10 TDI.
The Audi R10 TDI is a racing car from Audi, with a carbon-fiber monocoque body. Its mid-engined longitudinally mounted 5.5L V12 TDI DPF twin-turbo produces about 650 horsepower at 5000 rpm and 1100 Newton meters of torque.
It is specially built for sports car racing, and was the first diesel-powered car to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2006. It continued winning every year until it was replaced by the R15. It also won the 12 Hours of Sebring in 2006.
If you have purchased an Audi R10 TDI and need a shipping company to deliver it, certain qualities are important in making the choice, and here are some things you should settle for:
- A shipping company that is reliable: This reliability comes with years of experience and expertise. It guarantees you that the shipping company will be able to handle the delivery of your vehicle.
- A shipping company that is affordable: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- A customer-oriented shipping company: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car.
- A certified shipping company: In order to ensure your car is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and even insured.
What you should know.
Having found us, here are reasons why we qualify to handle the shipping of your Audi R10 TDI:
- We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics.
- We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- We offer door to door delivery. This covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- We cover several countries and continents. And can have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your item. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- Our customer service is outstanding, with a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your item.
- With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
Get A Free Quote Now.
To start out the shipping process, you can get a free quote now. You can also contact us with any inquiry on the vehicle you want to ship.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.