How To Ship Your Audi Avus quattro.
Audi’s Avus Quattro is a concept supercar produced in 1991 and introduced during the Tokyo Motor Show that year. The 2-door coupe comes in an aluminium architecture, which makes it less weighty, and its 6.0L W12 engine boasts of 502 hp output.
The car features a 6-speed manual transmission and Quattro four-wheel drive system, and is able to reach 60 mph in 3 seconds. Maximum speed is at 211 mph.
Whichever model you choose to go for, one thing is important: you need to get a good shipping company to handle its delivery. This is how to know you’ve got the right shipping company to handle the delivery of your Audi Avus Quattro. The company should be;
Having found us, you have an assurance that you are dealing with a reliable company; this is because:
- We are reliable. We specialize on vehicle transportation. Hence, we have what it takes for shipping cars. We have a team of professionals in the shipping business can handle every aspect of the transaction. We have been around for a while, and we have the right experience for moving vehicles from state to state and across the country.
- We are credible. To know you are dealing with the right people, we are a licensed auto shipping company.
- Our customer service is great: Because we care about your satisfaction and peace throughout the shipping process, you can always reach us with your questions and inquiries, and expect prompt response. And when shipping your car, we offer real time information on the progress of your car.
- We are affordable. With very competitive prices, we offer you the best match of quality and rates. Whether it is just interstate movement or long distance, overseas delivery, you can be sure that we offer the best prices.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Premium Shipping Services.
We offer door to door delivery of vehicles, which is more convenient for our clients, as they can have their vehicle dropped off just at their door step. And if you want to move your car to a different location, we can pick it up at any point.
We handle both domestic and international delivery. This means we are able to deliver from state to state and even coast to coast.
Our shipping options for vehicles also include both open and enclosed carriers. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle. The vehicle will be protected from effects from the weather and even abrasion or other physical harm during transit.
One way to begin with us is by getting an instant online quote for your shipment. It is free and takes only supplying the needed information about the shipment. Having your Audi Avus Quattro delivered to you is less stressful than you’ve ever thought when we handle it for you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?