How To Ship Your Audi 90.
The Audi 90 is a compact executive car produced from 1988 to 1995. It comes in a 4-door sedan body style. The most recent version of the car, the 1995 Audi 90, features a V6 90-degree gasoline engine that produces 172 hp of power at 5500 rpm and 184 ft. lbs of torque at 3000 rpm.
It uses either a front wheel drive or quattro all-wheel drive system, and transmission options include 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic. Fuel consumption is at 20/26 mpg for the manual, and 18/26 for the automatic. Top speed is 130 mph.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What you should know about car shipping.
To ship your Audi 90, you may need to understand some terms commonly used in auto transport.
- Auto transport: This has to do with movement of cars from one place to another, and is better handled by auto shipping companies.
- Auto transport company: These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Open carrier: Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars.
- Enclosed carrier: As opposed to open carriers, enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Quote: A quote is an estimation of the cost of shipping your car from its origin to its destination. Usually, you are expected to supply some information about the vehicle to allow a given company compute and issue a quote based on the information provided.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage is wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
- Shipment protection: You can have your car insured during its shipping. This is ideal for luxury cars and very expensive ones, so you do not have to worry about possible damages on transit.
- License: Shipping companies are supposed to be licensed to operate in the business. This shows they are legally allowed to do the business, and the FMCSA and USDOT are responsible for such licensing.
We are a reliable auto transport company, registered, licensed and certified, with the necessary resources, both human and material, to ensure a safe and on-time delivery of your Audi 90. And if you are wondering how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information. You will receive prompt response from our staff, and that is one way to confirm that our services are cheap and we offer competitive prices.