Auburndale Long Distance Moving Companies
In life, it’s important to have a change of environment. What better way than moving to Auburndale? The city gives you an escape plan to begin another phase of your life. If you have a move looming on the horizon, consider hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We are a Florida based moving company with services tailor-made specifically for you. We also relocate vehicles. Let us make your transition to the City of Auburndale seamless.
Top 5 moving tips
- Separate your items from those you want to get rid of. If you haven’t used an item for over a year, you probably don’t need it. You may opt to donate to charities or sell.
- Order boxes and other packing materials such as tape and bubble wrap. Movers provide boxes of different sizes designed to prevent your items from shifting while being moved.
- Use up your food, especially perishables, before the moving day. Don’t replenish your food supply a week prior to moving.
- Select a company you can rely on and make sure you get written confirmation on important details like moving date, the cost of moving and insurance cover among others.
- Use small boxes to pack heavy items and large boxes for light items. Pack light to make it easy when carrying. Have a separate bag with items that you can’t do without on a daily basis such as towels, toilet paper, and toothbrush. Keep the bag close by for easy access.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Skills: The staff of a professional moving company is skilled in the lifting and carrying delicate household items down steep staircases and through narrow corridors. By hiring professional movers, there’ll be fewer injuries and your items will be free of any dents or scratches.
- Cost-efficient: When you hire a moving company, they send in assessors to look at your household items and give you the entire cost of moving without any hidden charges. You only pay the agreed amount.
- Labor: When moving on your own, you have to contend with all the packing, loading and driving long distances to get to your destination. This can be too overwhelming and leave you physically drained. Professional movers send in their team that are skilled in packing with speed and load the luggage into their trucks.
- Quality services: You may ask your friends to help. They will not match the services of professional movers. They are trained and have a workforce that safeguards your items from any damages. They also ensure timely delivery.
How to find the best moving company
- A reputable mover only requests to be paid after the move is complete. Don’t hire a company that demands a deposit or is unclear about their rates. When you pay before your items are delivered, you won’t have control over them.
- Recommendations from friends you trust will help you determine a good moving company. Friends who have recently moved are better placed to identify trustworthy companies. Finding reliable movers through your friends may help you skip all the screening and vetting of different companies.
- Angie’s List is a reliable site for finding reviews of moving companies. Subscribers on the site are honest and professional, hence its highly unlikely to find biased reviews. It’s a great resource for finding a reputable mover you can trust.
- Check the Better Business Bureau for a company’s ratings. Customers are allowed to rate movers based on the quality of services they received. High ratings signify high-quality services.
- Hire only movers that provide adequate insurance cover for your household items. Since you’ll be entrusting your possessions to someone else, ensure that your belongings are protected. In case of an accident, you need to be compensated for damages or loss of your belongings.
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- College relocation
- International relocation
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Packing and unpacking
- Cheap Aburndale movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We work hard to achieve you moving objectives. We have built our reputation and gained the trust of our customers from years of providing high-level services. We take pride in our dedicated staff that works 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of your household items. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast and reliable moving services.
Book your date
Call us on 888-509-3213 to book your spot and let us handle the rest. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.