Auburn Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating is more than just transporting household items from one point to another. There are important factors you need to consider. The solution is just a phone call away. Based in New York, A-1 Auto Transport gives you access to unique and customized services at very competitive rates. Our moving experts will be with you every step of the way as you move in or out of Auburn. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips and tricks to make moving house easier
- Work with a budget. It is easy to keep your spending in check if you have a guideline. Remember to create a folder to hold all the paperwork.
- Get in touch with your service providers to disconnect the services and transfer them to your new house. Make early arrangements since some utilities take longer to install.
- Pack a bag or box with necessities. It is unlikely that you will unpack the first night. So, you will need a few essentials such as beddings, toothbrushes, bathroom items, and a change of clothes. This will save you the trouble of going through dozens of boxes looking for toilet paper.
- Clean everything in your old house. Do laundry, clean the refrigerator, dust furniture etc. so that you move with clean items. You don’t want to transfer dirt and dust to your new home. Plus, arranging the items will be fast.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Professional home inventory: Taking stock of what you own can be overwhelming. However, using professionals is faster and makes it easier for you. They are thorough and will include every detail in the report. The inventory will prove invaluable when confirming whether all the items were delivered.
- Packing: From packing supplies to the packing itself, professional movers make it seem like a walk in the park. They are trained to pack with speed while taking care of your items. Their skills enable them to utilize available space hence using less space than if you packed yourself.
- They protect your belongings: If you have expensive stuff and you're worried about damage, leave it to the professionals. This is part of their daily routine and they have the techniques to handle delicate items. The movers also provide adequate insurance which further protects your items. Making a claim will not be complicated if your mover is insured.
- No trips to the hospital: The chances of getting hurt when moving are high, especially if you do it yourself. There are items that are heavy and need special handling. Apart from being physically fit, movers use appropriate equipment to expedite the moving process and make it safe for everyone involved.
Important factors to consider in a moving company
Reputable movers are members of the American Moving and Storage Association. Through their ProMover program, movers must be screened annually in order to be certified. You can be confident working with a ProMover member because they are governed by a specific set of rules and are required to offer services of high standards.
Get online and research movers that are worth hiring. Narrow down your search by considering coverage, types of services, and moving rates. Get recommendations from friends and check the reputation of the companies. Positive reviews are usually a sign of trust and the higher the ratings, the reliable the services.
Check the legitimacy of your mover with the FMCSA. It is not enough that your company is licensed. Check other details such as their location and contact information. Reputable movers are transparent and have nothing to hide. Find out if their phone number is working so you can talk to them and gauge their level of professionalism.
The services we offer include
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Professional packing services
Why you need us
Since our establishment, our aim has always been to provide exceptional moving services and become the most reliable moving company in the country. We offer a full range of services that cover a wide portion of the market. We move literally anything and you can trust us to deliver them intact and on time. Our professional staff will expertly coordinate your move and offer personalized support to the end. With A-1 Auto Transport, you will have the peace of mind you deserve when relocating.
Reserve your date now!
To learn more about us and what we offer, talk to us on 888-509-3213. Get your free instant quote by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.