Auburn Long Distance Moving companies
If you are a college graduate looking for more opportunities to socialize and expand your reach, it’s probably time to move. This is significant in a person’s life and hiring a professional mover is the right step towards making it successful. A-1 Auto Transport is an experienced moving company based in Indiana offering high-quality services locally and internationally. If you’re planning to move to or from Auburn, we've got you covered. Our services are custom-made to suit your preferences and accommodate your budget range. We also transport vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Use up food in the freezer and fridge to avoid wastage. Don’t stock up your food supply with a week remaining to moving day.
- Leave your current home in good condition. Clean every room as soon as you finish packing. This way, you’ll ensure that nothing important is left behind.
- Make arrangements with your utility companies to have services at your current home discontinued and transferred to your new house. Gas, power, water, alarm monitoring among other services need to be set up before you move into your new place.
- Make sure valuables and important documents are in your care during the move. Find a separate bag to pack them and keep the bag safe. You don’t want to lose your jewelry when moving.
- Remember to change your address to continue receiving important mail from your business contacts. Notify family members, friends, and companies of the change and provide them with the new address.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Equipment: There are household items that can’t be moved without the use of special equipment. Since you can’t afford to hire all the necessary equipment, it makes sense to hire professional movers. They come prepared and have the appropriate tools to dismantle furniture and reassemble them at your new house. The movers use straps, dollies, and blankets to move heavy and bulky items with ease ensuring that they are safely delivered to your destination.
- Reliability: You can’t rely on your friends to help you move. Most of them don’t like the idea since they know how physically draining a move can be. However, you can trust a professional moving company to honor their promise by showing up early in the morning on the agreed date.
- Moving estimates: A professional mover is required to provide you with moving quotes after inspecting your household items. This will help you plan your finances more effectively and prevent overspending.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
Transparency. You want to hire a company that is well established and has clear working guidelines. A reliable mover has no hidden charges and has listed all its services on its website. Additionally, make sure the mover has a physical address to their offices and has provided their contact information.
Consider hiring a BBB Accredited moving company. This signifies that the company consistently offers excellent moving services and addresses customer concerns with the seriousness it deserves.
At least one person close to you has moved in the past. Ask your friends or coworkers if they can recommend any moving company. Their experience will help you determine whether or not to hire a particular mover.
Check reputable sites like mymovingreviews.com or Angie’s List to learn more about the moving company you are interested in. Here you’ll find valuable information such as the ratings and reviews of moving companies. Be careful when reading the reviews since some of them may be biased and misleading.
A reliable mover should provide you with a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities.’ This is a requirement by the federal government aimed at helping consumers know what to expect before, during and after a move.
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service (including packing and unpacking)
- Packing materials
- Storage facilities
- Cheap Auburn movers
Why hire us?
As a leading moving company in Indiana and across the states, A-1 Auto Transport has been on the forefront ensuring delivery of superior quality services at affordable rates. When you hire us, we don’t just move house, we also offer personal support to help you transition with ease. You don’t have to worry about the safety and security of your belongings, we are good at what we do and will ensure everything goes according to plan. Make the switch today and let us help you move.
Hire us today
Don’t hesitate to call our experts on 888-509-3213 for advice on the best moving solutions available. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.