Auburn Hills Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're relocating to a new city or state, you're not alone. Millions of Americans move each year in search of greener pastures and better living conditions. With your scheduled move to Auburn Hills fast approaching, you need a company that understands the value of your move and is willing to give you the best experience. Based in Michigan, A-1 Auto Transport is well-known for reliable and affordable moving services. We also transport vehicles.
The best tips to help you move with ease
- Make early plans. Start packing as soon as you set a moving date. Get plenty of boxes of different sizes to pack your stuff. Try packing two boxes a day and you'll be surprised how many boxes you'll have packed in 30 days. Remember to make your reservations in advance to avoid inconveniences.
- Pack breakables separately. Wrap them carefully using soft clothes to prevent breakages. Remember to label the boxes as ‘fragile’ for the movers to know how to handle them.
- If possible pack electronics in their original boxes. Take a photo of how they are connected before unplugging them and use the pictures as a reference when reconnecting them at your new home.
- Complete a change of address form at your local post office or online through the USPS portal. This ensures that your mail is forwarded to your new address. Remember to notify important contacts and business associates of the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider hiring a professional moving company
- Cost: Most people have reservations when it comes to hiring a professional moving company due to cost. But, contrary to popular belief, you could potentially save a substantial amount of money by hiring a moving company. Apart from packing with efficiency, they handle items with care minimizing any chances of damage. They also save you from getting injured by doing all the heavy lifting.
- Experience: Moving can get complicated sometimes and when it does, you want to be with an experienced mover to help alleviate that stress. Doing this day in day out makes professional movers more qualified than you or any of your friends. They have the resources and techniques to complete a move and have you settled in a day! Trust them with your belongings and you won't regret it.
- Convenience: Although there's always the option of moving on your own, have you stopped to consider what will happen if that truck develops mechanical problems in the middle of nowhere? With professional movers, nothing is left to chance. They have backup plans and use state-of-the-art technology to identify anything that goes wrong with their fleet of vehicles.
- Friendly staff: Hiring a professional moving company is rewarding. Their staff is friendly, courteous, and professional. They get the job done efficiently and guide your every step of the way. Their support, enthusiasm and commitment make the journey more pleasant and your transition easy.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
The Better Business Bureau is a great resource for getting information about a moving company. Details such as the number of complaints filed against a particular moving company and how they were resolved will help you determine whether or not to hire the company. The BBB also ranks movers depending on performances. The higher the rank the better the services.
Only work with a licensed moving company. Check their credentials with the FMCSA and confirm if they have a valid USDOT Number if it’s a long distance move. Local movers need to have a permit from the Michigan Public Service Commission.
Get the estimates of multiple movers to compare the rates. Prices vary from one mover to another but beware of bids that are too good to be true. As much as cheap movers are tempting, be careful to avoid being scammed by unscrupulous movers. Always hire a mover that’s transparent and has received many positive reviews from past customers.
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- International moves
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage units
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a leading moving company in the U.S. and overseas. Our services are unrivaled and come at pocket-friendly rates. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, you can trust us to deliver your items without delay or complications. Our teams are expertly trained to complete a move quickly and help you start over easily. A-1 Auto Transport has everything you need for a smooth move.
Get in touch
Book your moving date today by calling us on 888-509-3213 and let us do the rest. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com