- Attleboro Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why A Professional Mover Is Necessary
- How To Choose A Professional Moving Company
- Tips For A Flawless Move
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Get In Touch
Attleboro Long Distance Moving Companies
Attleboro with 50,000 residents is among the largest cities in Massachusetts. The city in Bristol County was once known as the ‘jewelry capital of the world’ due to the numerous jewelry manufacturers. It is surrounded by affluent neighbourhoods and large cities. Attleboro has direct railroads and highways to Rhodes Island. It serves as a convenient entry point to the manufacturing cities of Connecticut and Rhodes Island. Move to a place where you have no ties and learn to become truly independent. You may also kick start your career or change the direction your life is taking. Long distance moves are time-consuming and tiresome. If done in a hurry you may encounter accidents and forget some items. A-1 Auto Transport is a prime mover based in Attleboro. We have experience of over 2 decades in the moving business. A-1 Auto Transport also provides smooth vehicle relocations.
Why a professional mover is necessary
Professionally trained employees
Moving companies have personnel that are specialized in different moving tasks. There are packers, loaders, drivers and customer service personnel. This ensures all tasks are handled by experts. Packing personnel know the different techniques to squeeze additional items in limited spaces. Loaders begin with heavy items and finish with delicate and everyday items. The customer service experts listen to your suggestions and queries and offer solid solutions.
Moving companies provide cargo cover, workers compensation scheme and general liability cover when handling each move. All items are insured at $0.60 a pound. They also have affixed insurance which can be used for delicate and valuable items.
Moving companies have consultants who advise on the best moves for customers. They also help in designing moves according to your requirements. Moving managers coordinate the personnel on moving day. They assign duties and keep time. Since the personnel are professionally trained, there is no confusion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a professional moving company
Get a list of moving companies operating within the state at the Massachusetts Movers Association. The oldest moving association has over 95% of all movers in the state. They are ranked according to their experience, location and specialty. Hire local moving companies that are most experienced. They know the terrain and understand the type of move you require.
Confirm the mover is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities. They should have an acceptable safety rating. They also guide the consumer on how moving companies should handle them.
Use Movingscam.com to find out how movers operate. The organization has an expansive experience dealing with moving companies. They can easily identify a rogue mover and have a list of all movers with substandard services.
Check the Better Business Bureau site. They have profiles of all moving companies in the country. The best movers are rated A and above while mediocre companies have poor or no ratings.
Ask for different quotations from several moving companies and make a comparison. Check if the company has additional services and their delivery window. Most disagreements emanate from the payment clause, since most companies use it to add hidden charges. Consumers should consult professionals before signing any contract.
Tips for a flawless move
- Set a flexible moving schedule which is convenient for both parties. You may have additional items on moving day or you may change your mind days before the move.
- Pack most of your items days before the movers arrive. It reduces the time spent handling your move which results in reduced moving charges.
- Pack your items room by room. Use towels and blankets to wrap delicate items. You can also use anti-static peanut to pack LED screens. Use free quality corrugated boxes from com to reduce the moving cost.
- Take clear photographs of packed items and electrical connections. It comes in handy when re-installing and justifying compensation.
- Label all the boxes along the sides. Avoid the top since they aren’t easily recognizable in a stack. When loading ensure you do not stack more than four boxes.
- Ensure you are well hydrated on moving day. Play some music to avoid boredom which may result in inefficiency.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have invested in capacity building our personnel to international standards. Our commitment to incredible service delivery has earned us favourable reviews across multiple customer review sites.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Apartment moves
- Commercial moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance government moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
Get in touch
Call us on 1-888-241-3110, or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free online quotation.