Atmore Long Distance Movers
You just got that promotion you always wanted. Everything is finally going for you. Life looks good. You’re excited, you’re happy. You have to make a long-distance move to Atmore City. Then comes the headache, how do you even make that move happen? Where do you start?
The most advisable place to start is checking out a moving company offering moving services in and around Alabama. Then you should probably check out a decent vehicle shipping company in Atmore City. This is mainly because moving an entire and car are two totally different things.
How To Make Moving Easier
So, you have decided to take the brave step and make the move. Here are a few tips that can help you prepare for the move:
- Start packing as soon as you decide to move. Buy moving boxes. Have an inventory of all your items. Pack room by room. Have a coding system for all your furniture. Packing early can save you the stress and confusion of packing at the last minute.
- Get rid of the stuff you might not use. Instead of making the move bulkier by packing things you do not need, why not just donate them to charity or even sell them? Someone out there might need them more than you.
- Hire a moving company. This the best moving gift you can give to yourself. You won’t have to stress about how that piano will fit into that truck. You won’t be tired and frustrated during the move. Let the mover do it all for you.
- Prepare at least two weeks before the move. Make pre-visits to your new town. Stop buying grocery two weeks before the move. Fix anything that should be fixed in your new house before you move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you opt to work with a moving company:
- Convenience. Instead of travelling for hundreds of miles through America with your stuff, why don’t you just pay someone to do it all for you? Instead, you can do other meaningful businesses or even enjoy your last moments with friends and family.
- Movers are faster and more efficient. They have the experience. They have moved people’s apartments and offices before. Probably through the same route you are using. They are faster and more efficient.
- Insurance. Most movers have a full value protection policy. This means that they are fully liable for all your furniture throughout the move. You can therefore be sure that they will be replaced or repaired during the move.
- Moving companies come with equipment necessary for transporting your chandelier or family heirloom. You can be sure that they will get to their destination without a scratch.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company;
- License and Registration. Make sure the company has a valid license with the FMCSA. This assures you that the company meets the legal standards necessary to make that life-changing move.
- Insurance. Ensure the company you want to move your furniture has a full value protection policy on your furniture. They are liable for your items. Make sure they can replace or repair any broken or lost piece of furniture.
- Look for a moving company that has been in the business for a decent amount of time. Experience is critical.
- Region of operation. Does the company offer services between the areas you want to move? It is a very important question that should be answered.
What We Offer
- Military relocations
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking (we provide all packing materials)
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Interstate and cross-country moving
- Furniture moving; piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Cheap Atmore movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We guarantee safe, timely, and efficient transport of your household items or office furniture.
- We ensure that you are in the loop throughout the move. All our carriers come with trackers that keep you in the loop throughout the move.
- We are committed to good customer services. Our ratings with transport critics speak for themselves.
- We have one of the most competitive rates in the moving business.
Talk To Us
Talk to us today and make your moving experience as a joy. You can initiate the conversation by filling the form at the beginning of this page. We will be glad to make your move as pleasant as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.