- Safe And Reliable Atlantic County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Atlantic County
- Services We Offer You
- Talk To Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Atlantic County
Safe And Reliable Atlantic County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport strives to meet the expectations of the 274, 549 residents of Atlantic County! We value each customer that makes the decision to ship their vehicle with us both locally and internationally. Our drivers are conversant with most of the areas within New Jersey making it possible for us to ship vehicles faster despite the location. We also use modern transport trailers to move all types of vehicles in a safe and secure manner. Some of the vehicles we ship on a day to day basis include sedans, trucks, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, SUVs and luxury vehicles among others.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlantic County to Philadelphia||$46||46 miles||1-2 days|
|Newark to Atlantic County||$114||114 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlantic County to Albany||$260||260 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlantic County to Chicago||$603||804 miles||3-5 days|
|Atlanta to Atlantic County||$609||812 miles||3-5 days|
|Atlantic County to Minneapolis||$730||1217 miles||4-6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Atlantic County||$1094||2188 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Atlantic County||$1141||2852 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Atlantic County
When shipping cars to or from Atlantic County, we ensure that we cover the entire 671 square mile area. Our drivers have become familiar with the roads which cover a total of 1,930 miles within the county. Majority of the roads are maintained by the county and local municipality offices meaning that they are always in good condition. Although the area has many roads, some of the major ones that we use include Garden State Parkway and the Atlantic City Expressway. These roads lead to a number of cities and towns within the county and its neighbors. Other roads that we use on a regular basis are U.S Routes 9, 30, 40, 206 and 322.
However, when shipping to counties that surround Atlantic County we use state routes 49, 50, 53, 54, 87 and 152. These border counties include Burlington County to the north, Camden County to the northwest, Cape May County to the south, Cumberland County to the southwest, Gloucester County to the northwest and Ocean County to the northeast.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Services we offer you
We make it easier for vehicle owners to access the best services when shipping cars to or from Atlantic County. Some of our popular services include:
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Shipping a vehicle from one terminal to another within the US is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We have several terminals that can hold your car in storage until you are ready to pick it for use. Our terminals can be used by vehicle owners that own both regular and oversize vehicles. Most of our drivers are aware of the locations of the over forty terminals that partner with A-1 Auto Transport and can deliver your car to any facility of your choice.
- Door to door transportation: Getting your car to your door is possible when you ship with A-1 Auto Transport. Vehicle owners do not have to worry about picking their cars from terminal facilities when they sign up for this service. Our truck drivers arrange to pick up your car and deliver it within the US and abroad within a specific timeframe. Also, rates for door to door delivery are very pocket friendly no matter the size or weight of your vehicle.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Atlantic County! You do not have to worry about the handling of your car during transportation. To talk to a member of our sales team, contact us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Atlantic County
|08201 Absecon||08310 Buena||08215 Green Bank||08201 Pinehurst|
|08205 Absecon||08310 Buena Vista Township||08037 Hammonton||08232 Pleasantville|
|08201 Absecon City||08213 Cologne||08326 Landisville||08234 Pleasantville|
|08201 Absecon Heights||08215 Devonshire||08220 Leeds Point||08240 Pomona|
|08201 Absecon Highlands||08317 Dorothy||08221 Linwood||08241 Port Republic|
|08037 Ancora||08215 Egg Harbor||08403 Longport||08350 Richland|
|08401 Atlantic City||08215 Egg Harbor City||08215 Lower Bank||08037 Rosedale|
|08402 Atlantic City||08232 Egg Harbor Township||08402 Margate||08330 Scullville|
|08403 Atlantic City||08234 Egg Harbor Township||08402 Margate City||08201 Smithville|
|08404 Atlantic City||08037 Elm||08330 Mays Landing||08205 Smithville|
|08405 Atlantic City||08217 Elwood||08232 McKee City||08244 Somers Point|
|08406 Atlantic City||08330 English Creek||08234 McKee City||08215 South Egg Harbor|
|08232 Bargaintown||08319 Estell Manor||08340 Milmay||08234 Steelmanville|
|08234 Bargaintown||08232 Farmington||08341 Minotola||08037 Sweetwater|
|08037 Batsto||08037 Folsom||08342 Mizpah||08406 Ventnor|
|08330 Belcoville||08201 Galloway||08405 Nafec||08406 Ventnor City|
|08037 Blue Anchor||08205 Galloway||08037 Nesco||08406 Ventnor Heights|
|08037 Braddock||08201 Galloway Township||08346 Newtonville||08215 Weekstown|
|08203 Brigantine||08205 Galloway Township||08225 Northfield||08232 West Atlantic City|
|08203 Brigantine City||08215 Germania||08231 Oceanville||08330 Weymouth|