Atlantic City Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new place might seem like a daunting task but with an experienced moving company by your side, nothing could possibly go wrong. For over two decades, A-1 Auto Transport has been at the forefront in making sure customers get value for their money. Our moving specialists are always ready to give you all the assistance you need. Our mission is to make your move to or from Atlantic City fun. We also relocate vehicles.
Easy moving tips
- Pack early: You probably have at least 6 weeks to get ready. Start packing as soon as possible to reduce the workload. Try packing one or two boxes a day and you will be surprised at your progress with time. Just make sure you have the necessary packing supplies before you start.
- Prep your new house: Check if your new house is move-in ready. Take care of any repairs such as painting the walls and renovating the kitchen. Additionally, have the necessary utilities set up so that come moving day, you will have nothing to worry about.
- Find a mover: Hire a moving company to help with the moving process. Discuss the details of your move and pick a date that is convenient for you. Let the movers know if you have items that require special attention such as sculptures, the piano, and artwork for them to bring the required equipment.
- Be present on moving day: Movers will have questions and it is advisable to be there to answer them. You will also direct them where to place specific items especially furniture and other heavy stuff. This way, you won't have to move them again because they are in the wrong place.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always use professional moving services
- Less stress. The moving process is tasking and will leave you drained. There are so many things you need to do and with a professional moving company by your side, your move will be pleasant. It is their responsibility to handle everything from the planning stages to the unpacking stage. You don’t have to get involved, the movers have it all covered.
- Your safety. Movers know the techniques to use when moving heavy and delicate household items. They use special equipment that makes it easy and safe to carry the items through narrow corridors or down a steep staircase. Save your back from injuries by letting the professionals do the heavy lifting.
- Movers are experienced. As much as your friends might be willing to help, they can't match the experience of professional movers. They undergo extensive training that makes them highly qualified to complete a move without complications. They have the resources to help you move with ease and settle quickly.
- They offer protection. When you hire a professional moving company, they will advise you on the best insurance option to choose. This is to protect your items in the event of damage or loss. Make sure you understand what your insurance policy entails.
Things to know when hiring a moving company
Ask for recommendations from people you know. Approach your friends, family or co-workers to find out how their experience was with a particular moving company. Shortlist a few movers and check them out further to learn more about their services and moving rates and go for a mover that meets your requirements.
Consider movers having affiliations with national trade associations. The American Moving and Storage Association subjects its members through annual background checks. Members can only be certified if they agree to abide by the associations code of ethics.
Check the complaints history of your mover in the FMCSA database. Consumers lodge complaints against moving companies that didn’t meet their end of the bargain. Use this information to make your decision. For your safety, only work with a mover who promptly responds to claims.
Our key services
- Coast to coast moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- International moves
- Local moves
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Storage options
Why use our services?
As the market leader in the moving industry, our goal is to provide first-class services at pocket-friendly rates. Our team is handpicked and expertly trained to handle a move with care and deliver your belongings without a scratch. We do all the planning so that you get time to focus on other matters. A-1 Auto Transport delivers on its promises, always.
Make the switch
Call us today for a free consultation! Receive expert advice by talking to our specialists on 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of this page to receive free instant quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org