One of our favorite classic car events of the year is the Atlantic Classic Car Show & Auction, taking place this weekend March 1-3. Every year, over 50,000 enthusiasts and collectors attend to browse, buy, and admire the premier collection presented by GPK Auctions. This weekend, GPK is expecting over 1,000 classic cars on the sale floor, so this may be the event where you find your next beauty.
Cars on display at the Atlantic City Classic Car Show.
In 2013, GPK Auctions will be celebrating its 40th anniversary! If you’re in the market for a classic car, make sure you pre-register and submit your Bidder Contract. It will require you to specify two pieces of information: your bidding limit and method of payment. The bidding limit is the amount of credit you plan to provide GPK Auctions and your method of payment is the type of credit you’ll be using.
Even if you’re not in the market for a classic car, it’s still a great event to bring your family out and explore the automobiles that have defined American driving for the past century. If you haven’t made your reservations yet, it’s not too late to sign up—or just show up! And if you’re bringing a car to the show, make sure you check out our classic car shipping options.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?