Atlanta Long Distance Moving Companies
‘The City in the Forest’ is the county seat of Fulton County. Some parts of Atlanta extend into DeKalb County. The city has a population of 500,000 residents and is the capital city of Georgia. It played a huge part in the Civil War and was a major centre of civil rights movement icon Martin Luther King. The economy is very diverse with a portion of Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the city. Coca-Cola, Home Depot and CNN are just some of the few. Atlanta has 4 professional sports teams. People move to seek employment and settle due to the favourable weather. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to make your move to and from Atlanta flawless. We also conduct vehicle relocation in the city.
Why professional movers?
Moving companies have employees who are trained to handle your belongings throughout the relocation process. All household essentials are moved out of the premises with care and safely loaded into the vehicle. The delivery will be safeguarded by air cushion carriers and immovable straps to hold down the items.
Moving companies are highly efficient and save on time. It is demonstrated when packing, loading and unloading. They divide the tasks to accomplish them fast.
Movers are well mannered and understand the moving business. They use official language and come with a plan which breaks down activities into timelines.
Moving companies provide insurance for your items. This safeguards your property at any instance when moving. The cover has a full replacement value or alternate liability value which is at 60 cents a pound.
With the knowledge that your goods are safely handled by a professional, your mind is at ease.
Professional movers have the right equipment. They own; corrugated boxes, dollies, tapes, wraps and straps. These tools are expensive but necessary to make a move effective. If you were to perform a self-move, you would be required to buy or rent tools.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The best moving practices
- Hire reliable movers. Pick a moving company that has a good reputation and reviews. They should be experienced to handle the type of move you require.
- On moving day clear your schedule and prioritize on the moving activities. Alternatively, you can purchase full moving services and let the company handle all activities from A to Z.
- Moving is exhausting and requires a motivated spirit. You can play some music to keep you interested. Stay hydrated to keep your body cool.
- Pack moving items in advance. Use boxes from U-Haul. Large furniture should be disengaged before the movers arrive.
- Label the packed boxes which are ready to be loaded. Make sure they are well taped to hold the contents.
- Establish that the moving crew wraps and protects furniture to prevent damage from scratches or debris.
- When loading, ensure heavy items are on the bottom and he light ones towards the surface. Ensure the boxes are fitted tightly to eliminate bumping into each other.
- Take stock of all the items being loaded and unloaded. Accountability ensures you can report any missing or damaged item immediately.
Pick the best moving company
Check the reviews and ratings of a company at:
Verify the experience of a moving company. Having a good track record shows their ability to deliver. You can use FMSCA or BBB to do background searches. They also have a section that deals with protecting client moves. The message board warns customers against dealing with the listed companies.
Establish whether the moving company has been licensed to operate. If you desire to move between states, check if the moving company has a USDOT carrier number. Movers operating within the state have a GDOT number.
The moving company should be insured. Check with BBB on the company’s insurance number.
A-1 Auto Transport
Our employees are professionally trained in accordance with international requirements. We perform local and international moves providing the same quality with each move. We have a channel of communication that connects all the drivers and office staff. This ensures we update our drivers on the best routes to use and expected challenges.
We have the following services
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Storage and moving
- Affordable long distance moves
- International moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Senior moves
- Cheap Atlanta movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Atlanta
While international moves can have complications, A1 auto transport won’t take your time pointlessly. We’ll handle the shipment and its planning, while your responsibilities will be as few as possible.
You’ll need to meet us on the day we’ve agreed upon to pick up your items. A substitute with a power of attorney can also replace you in the rare chance you’re unable to make it. If we’ve requested some paperwork, please have it ready.
A1 auto transport will deal with any variables or situations that may appear during the shipment. We’ll let you know when we’ll arrive and keep you informed overall.
Contact us today
Email us at A-1 Auto Transport or call 1-888-509-3213. Please fill out the form at the top of our page and get free moving advice.