How Much Does It Cost?
- To transport an exotic car like an Aston Martin, you can expect the cost to be anywhere from $150 to $10,000 depending on the transport method chosen and the distance between the pickup and drop off locations.
- You may want to expect other small charges on your final bill especially if the vehicle has any customizations or is inoperable. For example, an inoperable Aston Martin may cost another $100 to ship.
Luckily, auto transport services are available all over the United States. It is important that you pay close attention to which company you hire to handle your luxury vehicle for a transport. There are shady companies out there who will take your money and not give a care in the world as to what condition the vehicle ends up in during the transport. There are ways to tell the shady auto transport companies from the more reputable ones.
Characteristics of Auto Transport Companies You Should AVOID
- They aren’t approved by the Department of Transport or Better Business Bureau
- They do not carry the proper licensing or certifications
- They expect you to pay upfront or put down a large deposit
- They do not offer any type of insurance coverage during the transport
- They don’t have the right equipment or tools
- Their employees and drivers are not trained or experienced
- They don’t have a website or accurate contact information
- They do not uphold positive reviews and ratings online
- They lack in the diversity of services that they offer
- Their customer service is rude and uninformative
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Don’t ever settle for just any local auto transport company even if they offer the lowest rates. Make sure they carry the right qualities of a reputable, experienced exotic car shipping company if you wish for your Aston Martin to arrive safely at its destination. Call around, do online research, ask people in the neighborhood, and do whatever you must before hastily hiring someone for the job. Pay close attention to the characteristics of the company as well as the cost of services.
When you are calling around to gather quotes and estimates, don’t be scared to ask questions. The customer service should sound as though they want your business and therefore, they will be happy to assist you. Ask them about the company’s licensing and DOT approval. Inquire about insurance coverage and services. All of these matters are important. However, if you wish to avoid the time it takes to research, you’re in luck! A1 Auto Transport is waiting for your call. We have everything it takes to safely deliver your Aston Martin anywhere in the world. Give us a call at 800-452-2880 for more information and a FREE estimate for the transport of your luxury vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory