Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Asotin County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Even as Asotin County sits on the edge of Washington, transporting your car should not drive you up the edge of insanity. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best reliability on shipping cars to or from Asotin County.
A-1 Auto Transport is a domestic and international transporter of boats, cars, SUVs, trucks, RVs, and general freight. We mainly rely on our self-managed fleet and an extensive transportation network to offer you better reliability. The fleet comprises of different specialty trucks, which can handle unique transport situations:
- Our flatbed trucks can help with interstate towing services. We use large, flatbed trucks to transport oversized freight cargo and equipment.
- Our open trucks can move your vehicle at rock-bottom rates. The open-air standard is highly popular with people who are shipping cars to or from Asotin County. The trucks can transport between 8-12 cars at once.
- We have enclosed trailers for secure transportation of high-end vehicles. The trucks have a protective cover to shield the vehicle from inclement weather. We also use hydraulic lift gates, non-scratch straps and air compressed suspension for extra-safe handling and transportation.
We have an extensive international partner network, which helps to move your car across the seas and different countries.
- Using large RORO vessels, we can offer you low-priced international car shipping. We will drive the car up the ship and secure it inside. We use a similar process when unloading the car. We can easily negotiate for better rates and discounts on the vessels.
- We can help you book a shared or exclusive container to secure your luxury car during transportation. A shared container can help to lower your costs.
Using car transport companies in Asotin
You can transport both running and non-op cars. For running vehicles, make sure that you check the battery, engine fluids, and tire pressure. You should have it in top condition, which eases our work when loading and unloading. You should always lower the gas levels to about 1/8 or not more than 1/4. When you are transporting a non-op vehicle, make sure that you let the transporter know in advance. You will get different rates for these kinds of vehicles because they also need special skills and equipment for transportation. The insurance coverage for shipping cars to or from Asotin County varies according to the type of vehicle and auto shipper. Always ask for a copy of the insurance policy from the transport company to check your coverage. Some policies offer limited cover, which exposes you to potential transit losses. Make sure that the transporter includes the insurance package on your estimate. Some transporters might sneak up extra charges on your final bill in the name of insurance. You can choose to deal with an auto transport broker or a transport carrier. Transport brokers book for shipping services with transport carriers on your behalf. Both of these have their advantages and disadvantages. Carry out some background research on the companies before settling on one. Start by checking their MC and DOT registration from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
You can get a free quote!
To get your free estimate, fill this short form or call A-1 Auto Transport on 1-800-452-2880 at any time.
Zip codes included in Asotin County
- 99401- Anatone
- 99402- Asotin
- 99403- Clarkston