- Ashland Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a moving company
- Tips for hiring a reliable mover
- Tips for a long distance move
- Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Get in touch
Ashland Long Distance Moving Companies
Ashland is a city and the county seat of Ashland County, Ohio. The city claims to be the `world’s headquarters of the nicest people.’ It might be so due to the harmonious environment, a rich giving history and welcoming residents. The city is also a designated ‘Tree City.’ If you plan moving to Ashland, engage A-1 Auto Transport for the best moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Storage services. Most moving companies offer storage in their services. This comes in handy to customers who need storage for their household items until they are ready to move in. Professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport have numerous storage centers in the state of Ohio. They are easily accessible and well-equipped to store your household goods for agreed upon periods.
- Cost-efficient. Moving companies are more economical to use. The possibility of damaging your items is higher when doing it yourself than when using moving companies. Any damage is repaid from your pocket unlike moving companies who have insurance. Moving companies also enjoy economies of scale due to handling large volumes of goods. A large truck ensures they make a single trip when moving a large family. They can also combine loads which reduces their operating costs.
- Security. You might own items such as personal documents, heirlooms and valuables which are of great financial or sentimental value to you. You need moving companies that use honest personnel to handle such household goods. Movers handle such items professionally ensuring privacy and security throughout the entire move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for hiring a reliable mover
- There are sites on the internet that offer to match you with a reliable moving company that fits your requirements. Some may be legitimate, but others are out to scam you. Ensure you use sites that are verified by certification authorities such as VeriSign. In case you do not trust the internet, you can enquire about moving companies from people around you who have moved in the past.
- Ensure any mover you want to hire is registered and licensed by the country’s department of transport. Moving companies are required to list their DOT number on their websites. Confirm the legal authorizations of the company at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. You can also use the association to verify a company’s safety rating, violations and insurance.
- Check the reviews of the moving company at their customer testimonials page. Reliable movers have a page where past customers can rate their services accordingly. Go through the comments to establish the number of satisfied customers. It also helps you gauge the quality of the company’s services.
- Ask several companies about their valuation options, services offered and rates charged. Questioning the company ensures you get comprehensive information on how moves are charged. It also helps you in negotiating for an improved deal. Other important questions include the type and amount of labor used, the delivery window and discounts.
- It is also necessary to take caution when choosing a moving company.
- Avoid moving companies that are hasty in asking for deposits or any payment.
- Avoid movers who claim to have everything you ask for.
- Do not deal with companies that have multiple customer complaints.
Tips for a long distance move
- Deal with a moving company that has experience in long distance moving. Ensure they are registered and licensed to handle moves.
- Set a moving date on the weekdays of mid-months. This period has less people moving which increases the chances of moving companies lowering their rates.
- Break down the moving days available into moving tasks. Ensure your moving schedule does not conflict with your day to day life. Some tasks like packing can take a week or two. It is necessary to use friends to help or hire the full-service move from A-1 Auto Transport.
- Set up your change of address at the United States Postal Services at least two weeks before moving out.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our 25 years of experience and professional training will ensure you get the best services at A-1 Auto Transport. Our customer service has also earned us 5-star ratings from several customer review websites.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Corporate relocations
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Piano moves
- Door to door deliveries
- Pool table moves
- Vehicle shipping
Get in touch
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 for all your moving questions, queries and comments. Fill out the form at the top of our page and schedule a free walkthrough.