Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ashland City, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ashland City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ashland may be a small-town City, but offers the same atmosphere you would find in larger cities in the state of Alabama. Ashland, dubbed ‘The City of Friends,’ is known for its beautiful hotels, motels and restaurants. It is located just a couple miles from most of the recreational sites in Clay County, making it a ‘bedroom town’ for many guests touring the region and its attractions. Away from its significance to the tourism industry, the city of Ashland is home a beautiful community. It offers affordable schooling, churches of many denominations, healthcare clinics, libraries and parks. Like many small-town cities in Alabama, public transportation is unreliable. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional carrier services to both residents and guests visiting Ashland, ensuring they have their private vehicles with them whenever needed. Our unique strategy makes us the best for shipping cars to or from Ashland City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Ashland City||$266||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Ashland City||$382||382 miles||2-4 days|
|Ashland City to New Orleans||$388||388 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington to Ashland City||$557||743 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland City to Deroit||$588||785 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland City to Sacramento||$1199||2399 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Ashland
One of the reason we are a favorite of many in Ashland is our extensive scope of service. Carrier firms interact with clients from their homes, business premises, auto shop, mechanic and even seaports. This is because carrier firms work directly with the clients when shipping cars. Planning, picking up and delivering the vehicle are all done with close counsel with the client. It also allows us to make deliveries to depots as well as exact addresses across the city.
Decades of such interactions with the clients have made us familiar with the profile of the city. We promise timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Ashland City and her immediate environs.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: We have the capacity to ship any car for you from Ashland to your exact address (and vice versa), without you having to leave your home! Door to door services involves us picking the car from its location and delivering it to the address as requested. This service comes in handy when one has a tight schedule and may not afford to disrupt their daily routine. Our team is made up of well-trained drivers equipped with state of the art GPS navigation systems to track the car’s location as well as the destination address.
- Terminal services: Many of the guests visiting some of the attraction sites like Mt. Cheaha, Talladega National Forest and Lake Harris often book a hotel in Ashland. To such clients, providing a specific address to deliver their cars may be impossible, especially if it’s their first time. We serve such clients best through terminal arrangement. This involves dropping the cars off at a terminal (depot or secure parking) closest to their location. We use street names and landmarks to triangulate the closest terminal to use. This service however, attracts parking fees, so ensure you clear the fee with the City Council of Ashland or any other relevant body manning the terminal chosen.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport tailored its service catalogue to profiles of different automotive types. Clients get to enjoy car shipping services unique for shipping sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, electric vehicles, inoperable vehicles, salvaged vehicles, high-end vehicles and heavy equipment such as tractors, bulldozers and excavators.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove personal belonging: The sight of a phone or laptop on the back seat of your car could attract burglars, especially if it is shipped under terminal arrangement where it’s dropped off at a parking lot. Removing such personal items including GPS systems and DVD players keep thieves at bay.
- Clean your car: A car hauler’s inspection report is more thorough when the car is clean. Dust and mud could cover up small details like scratches on the paintjob or a crack on the bumper.
- Drain the gas tank: Fuel adds weight to the car; the heavier the car, the higher the cost to ship it. We advise draining the gas tank to a quarter-full to avoid a higher charge. Also, in the rare event of an accident, a quarter-full gas tank would cause less damage than a full tank would.
- Run a maintenance check: Check for any fluid leaks from the car, the oil and water levels as well as the tire pressure. Taking note of the car’s mileage also helps to confirm your vehicle wasn’t taken for a drive without your consent.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are a trusted carrier firm offering 5-star rated services across the US. Our Ashland car shipping services guarantee satisfaction and the highest level of professionalism.
Talk to us!
Talk to the best from A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best services when shipping cars to or from Ashland City.