Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Asheville, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Asheville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With a population of 84,000 Asheville is the largest city in the western part of North Carolina, but still, maintains elements of a charming small town. The city also has a thriving cultural scene, with art events and music festivals common throughout the year. Asheville is home to National Climactic Data Center, which is the world’s largest archive of climate data and is also a hotbed for whitewater kayakers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Asheville||$208||208 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Asheville||$294||294 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Asheville||$471||471 miles||2-4 days|
|Asheville to New York||$518||691 miles||3-5 days|
|Asheville to Houston||$750||1000 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Asheville||$1038||2596 miles||7-9 days|
|Seattle to Asheville||$1072||2681 miles||7-9 days|
|Asheville to Tucson||$1144||1908 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Asheville Vehicle Transport Companies
- Too Good To Be True – If you get an unbelievable price quote from an auto transport company, either in terms of price or shipping time, you should approach with caution. This underscores the importance of getting a price quote from several companies since it will give you a baseline price on the general cost of moving a vehicle. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Damages – If your vehicle is damaged in the process of transport, it should be noted on the bill of lading when it’s delivered. The bill of lading is the document that lists the details of a shipment and, in the case of moving a car, serves as a record of the condition before and after shipping. For this reason, it’s also necessary to check the bill of lading for accuracy before your vehicle is moved by a company.
- Verify Companies – Using the U.S. Department of Transportation number, or US DOT#, you can verify company information using the electronic records system. The US DOT# for an auto transport company is usually listed on the home page of their website and, if it’s not, one of their representatives should be happy to share the information with you.
For more information visit the official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Asheville Auto Transport Companies Directory
Auto Transport Asheville
An affiliate of Boca Transport out of Florida, Auto Transport Asheville is a nationwide and cross country vehicle shipping company. They offer free consultations move cars in all 50 states.
23 N. Lexington Ave.
Asheville, NC 28801
Best Movers of America
A moving company and a long distance auto shipper, Best Movers of America has vehicle relocation services to and from Asheville from locations across the U.S.
Asheville, NC 28801
United Road Services
United Road moves cars throughout the continental U.S. and employs a vast network of auto carriers and transporters. They relocate vehicles for a wide range of private and commercial customers in Asheville and all over North Carolina.
1400 Hwy 101 S
Greer, SC 29651
Asheville Auto Resources
Mustang Club of Asheville – The Blue Ridge Mustang Club of Asheville puts on auto shows and attends gatherings locally and nationally. The club is open to all variety of Mustangs.
Asheville Chapter – Antique Automobile Club of America – Featuring auto news and meetings for antique and vintage car owners, the Great Smoky Mountains Region of the AACA is a great place to enhance your understand and appreciation of antique autos.
Asheville includes ZIP codes
28801, 28802, 28803, 28804, 28805, 28806, 28810, 28813, 28814, 28815, 28816