Asheboro Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you are moving to or out of Asheboro for family reasons, to find greener pastures or for adventure, A-1 Auto Transport will take care of all your moving needs. We have positioned ourselves as a preferred mover with extensive services in Asheboro and the other cities in North Carolina. We also offer auto transport services.
Moving costs that DIY clients forget about
Many times people think that moving on their own is more affordable than the cost of hiring movers. However, when you compare the total spend, you might find that a DIY move might be more expensive because of the costs people tend to overlook such as:
- Packing material: There is no doubt that you might get free packing boxes or that you could use your clothing and blankets to protect your items. However, you will need to purchase moving tape, permanent markers and bubble wrap for your more delicate items that will need extra protection.
- Cleaning: You will be required to clean your home before you completely move out. If you have a big house or a lot of dirt that has accumulated, it is advisable to let your movers handle it.
- Damages: Movers will have protective material that will be used to cover your floors, doors, walls and hallways thereby reducing the chances of likely damage. When moving yourself, you are most likely to scratch the walls, break tiles, dent the floors etc. The cost of repairs will definitely be quite high. Professional movers have undergone rigorous training to help reduce the likelihood of accidents to your items or premises.
- Injuries: It’s easier to spend money on preventive measures than on a person who gets injured on the job. Movers are trained to expedite moves without getting hurt and they also have the relevant equipment and moving gear.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
If you are looking to enjoy a smooth moving process, below are some of the things you should avoid:
- Don’t hire movers whom you have not met or movers whose physical location you have not been to.
- Don’t hand over items such as your personal documents, jewellery, medication and safes to the movers.
- Never hire movers based on price alone; do thorough background checks on each of the movers and make sure you understand all the terms in their moving documents so that you can make the best decision.
- Don’t hire long distance movers who are not registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Do not pack perishables, hazardous or dangerous items in your cargo. Ask your mover for a list of the items they don’t carry.
- Don’t sign blank documents or documents whose contents you are unclear about.
- Don’t let the moving truck leave your old location, if you haven’t done a final check of all the rooms to ensure that you have not left anything.
- Don’t work with a mover who only accepts cash payments.
- Don’t work with a mover who requires a down payment of more than 25% of the written estimate.
- Don’t hire a mover who has not visited your premises for an in-house assessment.
Services we provide
We serve Asheboro with the following services:
- Residential moves
- Corporate moves
- Pet and animal transport
- Moving of bulky articles
- Military relocations
- Moving of seniors
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Furniture moves
- Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport promise
We promise you safe and reliable delivery because:
- We have over 25 years of providing impeccable moving services to Americans.
- We have the capability; skilled workforce, fleet of diverse trucks and the latest moving equipment and tools.
- We have a huge network; we serve all 50 states in the United States and we also have global offices.
- We are an accredited ProMover .
- We have gotten good reviews on the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a green business committed to protecting our environment. Our efforts have been recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Contact us today
Our Asheboro team is always ready to assist with any of your moving needs. Start by filling the form at the top so that we can get your details and contact you. We also have a help desk where you can raise any of your questions and get instant feedback. Give us a call on 888-509-3213 or alternatively drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Book us for a great moving experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.