Asbury Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving can be demanding, but with professional movers the process becomes easy. Welcome to Asbury Park in Monmouth County, New Jersey where you will experience numerous sites for recreational or educational purposes. The city has modern infrastructure where it is accessible by land, air and sea. Planning a move to Asbury Park? Then A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We have the best moving services in New Jersey to ensure your relocation is swift and stress-free. We also deal with vehicle relocations.
Why you need a moving company
- Volume: Moving companies have the capacity to handle huge loads. They use large trucks that move numerous items in a single trip. This includes large family moves or corporate relocations. They also use adequate personnel to handle your items. This ensures that all moving tasks are completed in record time.
- Affordability: Hiring moving companies can actually save you money in the long run. Movers enjoy economies of scale due to handling large volumes. This reduces the total moving cost charged. Moving companies use professional personnel and modern equipment to handle moves. This ensures moves are done safely with little or no accidents hence the customer does not suffer loss. They also insure all the moves they handle.
- Moving equipment and packing supplies: Moving companies have all the required packing supplies to pack your items safely for the long haul. They use corrugated boxes and tapes which can hold heavy loads compared to normal boxes. They also label all the boxes to bring order in the process. Professional movers use equipment such as trolleys and ramps to load your items which are then transported in modified moving vehicles. Some companies have advanced equipment such as real-time satellite tracking technology which ensures timely deliveries and the security of your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a reliable moving company
- Experience: A moving company’s experience is measured by the number of years it has been in the industry and the moves it has conducted. The more experienced the mover, the higher the chances of better services. Visit the company’s offices to confirm their experience or check it on the Better Business Bureau.
- Reviews: Customers review moving companies according to the services they provide. This is the best method to understand the quality of services that moving companies provide. Use the mover’s customer testimonials page to review past customers opinions. Opt for the company with numerous positive reviews.
- Customer complaints: When moving, customers and moving customers may disagree on certain services. If both do not come to an agreement, the customer can lodge a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Review how the company resolves disputes to enable you to understand their competence. Disregard movers with multiple complaints since it shows little concern for customer satisfaction.
- Verification: All state to state moving companies must have a carrier number from the United States Department of Transport. It allows them to handle household items and transport them across states. The company should also pass all the checks from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
Tips for an easy move
Plan all tasks ahead of time. Early preparation is key to an efficient and affordable move.
2-3 months before moving day
- Hire a reliable moving company.
- Set up your change of address at the United States Postal Services.
- Source for affordable and quality packing supplies.
- Notify friends about your move. They can help with packing non-breakable items.
A month to moving day
- Start packing your items. Begin with non-essentials such as seasonal clothes or books. Use corrugated boxes and move room by room. Pad the boxes on the inside using towels and blankets.
- Use a central room in the house as your packing base. It saves time used locating and moving household items.
- Supervise all the movers’ activities.
- Sign the bill of lading and keep a copy of the movers’ inventory.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we ensure all our customers are satisfied with the services we provide. This has been the key to our success for the past 25 years.
Our moving services
- Coast to coast moves
- Moving and storage
- Apartment moves
- Office moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- Government moving
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Furniture moves
- Corporate relocation
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.