Arlington Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is a significant step to take in one’s life. You step into a different world. It brings along major changes that need careful planning and execution. With millions of decisions to be made, you need the services of a professional moving company to help you move with ease. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, is a leading moving company ready to dive in and make your move to Arlington Heights memorable. We offer comprehensive moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips for easy moving
- If you are moving your fridge, have it serviced a few days prior to moving. Make sure it's thoroughly clean and completely dry to prevent the growth of molds and get rid of any nasty smell.
- Get as many boxes as possible for packing. You can get them for free by visiting local stores or checking online sites such as Craigslist. Start packing several weeks in advance to make work easier on moving day.
- There are household items that movers don’t move. These include guns, houseplants, and flammable materials. You can decide to give away to your neighbors, or transport them yourself.
- To stay organized during the process, list down all the tasks that you must accomplish before moving day. Give yourself adequate time to complete each task before moving to the next. If you follow the list strictly, you’ll be focused on the move and have less stress.
- Find a babysitter to help take care of your kids so that you can pay undivided attention to your move. You need to have a clear mind with fewer distractions to make wise decisions and ensure that the process progresses smoothly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
3 reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Inviting your friends to help you move is a good idea. But what happens when they break one of your precious items when packing? You’ll be at a loss since they probably won’t replace the item. With professional movers, all your items are covered against damage that may occur during the moving process. They provide insurance cover for your items, and you can expect to be compensated partially or fully depending on the policy you picked.
- Movers are efficient in their work. They are properly trained and know how to utilize space when packing. They are fast when loading and unloading. When you hire professional movers, you can be assured that you’ll be settled at your new house within a day or two.
- Professional movers make your safety and that of your items a top priority during every move. They have sufficient skills to carry heavy and bulky items down the stairs without breaking anything. They use special equipment to handle your belongings and load them into the trucks with ease. With professional movers, there’s no risk of injuries at all and your items will arrive at your doorstep in one piece.
How to find a reliable mover
Look for the company you consider hiring on the Better Business Bureau website. Here you can see the history of the company and check what people are saying in the comments section. Also, check the number of complaints filed against your mover and if they were resolved.
Make sure to hire a company that’s compliant with the government regulations. If you are moving to another state, ask your mover to provide you with their USDOT Number. The Illinois Commerce Commission is in charge of licensing movers operating within the state.
Ask your friends and family about moving companies they have used in the past and liked. Visit their offices and check out their equipment. Ask as many questions as possible to find out if their staff is knowledgeable and professional. Remember to read their contract before signing.
- Local and international moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military moving
- College relocation
- Door to door moving
- Interstate moving
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Cheap Arlington Heights movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have been in the moving industry for over two decades and can assure you that your items will be handled professionally and be delivered safely and securely. Our staff is prepared to handle any situation that may arise during the moving process to ensure timely deliveries. Our focus is customer satisfaction, and the testimonials are a proof of our commitment to serve you better. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast, convenient and dependable moving services.
Reach us on 888-509-3213 and get personalized advice on the best moving services available. For free moving quotes, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.